Tough crowd!!!!

Man fellas and ladies I sure do miss Houston!!! Move away and you'll see the grass isn't so green on the other side the ladies are bountiful in Houston and in Chicago it seems like it's slim pickings. You ask for ISO and nothing or maybe it's just me anyway just wanted to say appreciate what's in Houston cause when or if you ever move it be slim pickings somewhere else!
Everything is relative. I play in Costa Rica several times a year and I feel just like you. When I return I notice the supply of hot young ladies is much less. And we have it pretty darn good here in Houston, compared to other U.S. cities.
And when I went to the Philippines, that was an entirely different level. Bar after bar filled with hot young spinners willing to spend all night for about $50
That is a very relative statement. In the Philippines, most people who work regular jobs, work for all day for what an American makes an hour with minimum wage.
So yeah.... My bro married a chick from there, researched moving there, and when he found out he would make less than 10k a year even with a Culinary Arts Degree from Johnston & Whales... Um, no.

So yeah, all relative.
Man fellas and ladies I sure do miss Houston!!! Move away and you'll see the grass isn't so green on the other side the ladies are bountiful in Houston and in Chicago it seems like it's slim pickings. You ask for ISO and nothing or maybe it's just me anyway just wanted to say appreciate what's in Houston cause when or if you ever move it be slim pickings somewhere else! Originally Posted by Joe batters
I am saying the same thing after I moved from Atlanta to Houston. Chicago has plenty of fun. I had some good hobby moments there a long time ago. BTW, Chicago or IL eccie isn't up to par when compared to TER Chicago. Eccie is primarily a Texas site.

Eccie isn't popular there....trust me I know. I'm in Chicago often...it's either 411 or RS2000...good luck.
^^^^ What he said rs2k.
As far as Eccie, more post and reviews would help.
Everything is relative... Originally Posted by bigbadbill969

All things are relative, had you never known how Houston was, you'd be perfectly happy with what Chicago has to offer. Folks come from California and complain about how much better it was back there. Put things into perspective and be happy with what you have, regardless.

All things are relative, had you never known how Houston was, you'd be perfectly happy with what Chicago has to offer. Folks come from California and complain about how much better it was back there. Put things into perspective and be happy with what you have, regardless. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Sounds like someone who has already settled. California is better than Texas but it's expensive as hell there.
The Coloradoites and Utahoids wish all the Californians would move back, that is how good California is. Texas, specifically Houston, has seen this before. When all the rust belt refugees came down to Houston, and Texas, in the 70s they would state this is how we do it in Michigan (or wherever they came from) at work, to the police, etc. Houston's mayor back then was Jim McConn. McConn made national news when he compared the Northerners, specifically Michiganers, to hemorrhoids, saying they are a pain in the ass and keep coming back. The Laff Stop used to play the Two Bit Opera to lampoon the rust belt refugees.
Hey fellas thanks for all the input I'm going to check out those sites I had no clue about them. Once again thanks guys it's a huge help it's been pretty boring here in Chicago plus it's finally starting to warm up it was a harsh winter !
When all the rust belt refugees came down to Houston, and Texas, in the 70s they would state this is how we do it in Michigan (or wherever they came from) at work, to the police, etc. Houston's mayor back then was Jim McConn. McConn made national news when he compared the Northerners, specifically Michiganers, to hemorrhoids, saying they are a pain in the ass and keep coming back. Originally Posted by pyramider
I remember the popular saying, "will the last person to leave Detroit please turn out the lights"

OP, glad you found some Intel from your post.
sorry about all the corny jokes.
Eastern Europe is my preference these days with a strong dollar. Latvia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovenia are current favorites.

Phillipines, Thailand, Brazil and Costa Rica offer the best bang for the buck.

Except for the steady flow of hot visiting providers, I find Houston to be depressing place to hobby. I'll save my money for the all night orgy in the Philippines with me and 5 girls for $300.
a well just come to Ca and you know what you are getting
I wish ECCIE was better here as well ....
In Chicago Room Service 2000 is the best way to find women.