Surprise service at no charge.

Back when I was married, I plan a couples massage at a legit spa for our anniversary. I won't mention the name as it is LMT. Anyway, I'm getting a massage in one room with a lady and my wife is getting a massage from a guy in another room. It's after normal business hours. Everything is good. I'm getting a great massage and the girl massaging me starts to get flirty. No big deal as flirting is part of life. I expect my wife at the time to be flirting with her masseuse a little, normal stuff. So the massage ends, I'm real relaxed. Nothing erotic occurred. When leaving, the female masseuse asks me to come back on a Sunday evening when the spa is closed. So I schedule an appointment for after hours. I'm thinking something could happen but probably not too much. I show up on a Sunday evening. She tells me to get naked and lay on the table. My massage begins and everything is normal. Then my masseuse starts giving me a bbbj out of nowhere. She tells me that my unit is the longest she has ever seen. I know that I am above average but the longest? I don't think so. Anyway, long story short, we furiously make love for a few hours. Afterwards, I'm getting ready to leave and I offer her money and she says,"No charge." Has something like this ever happened to anyone else. Any thoughts?
Dear Penthouse,
She tells me that my unit is the longest she has ever seen. I know that I am above average but the longest? I don't think so. Originally Posted by JungleJim007
#humblebrag
Wow lucky you
Back when I was married, . . . I'm getting a massage in one room with a lady and my wife is getting a massage from a guy in another room. . . . a bbbj out of nowhere. . . . longest she has ever seen. . . .for a few hours. . . ."No charge." . . . Any thoughts? Originally Posted by JungleJim007
Just one thought. I wonder if your wife (at the time) got the same after hours deal?

Wow lucky you . . . Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
If true.
which place is this ? maybe have to go try it out!!!!! lol
Wow lucky you Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I felt lucky that night then I began thinking. This isn't an Amp or provider where they don't have my personal info. This is a legit spa in which the masseuse has met my wife and has my contact info. Now, not so lucky. I ended up divorced so it doesn't matter. However, I do get a text from the masseuse at Christmas and Easter from her new place of business. I had to Google the number when I recieved the text since I didn't recognize the number.
If my ex was getting some that's her business. I'm good with it.
  • anita
  • 04-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Lol. Something like that is probably not going to happen on this board. Free extra minutes/ hour(s) yes.
You do know guys with big dicks don't talk about it right?
Here's the thing. I said to the masseuse," You must do this often with your line of work?" To which she referenced my size. It's part of the story.

However, men should be satisfied with what God gave them. In discussions with my ex wife. She said that I wasn't the largest she has ever had but that she was very happy.

Also, keep in mind there will always be some guy with a bigger wallet, bigger unit and better looking no matter who you are. So moral of the story, enjoy what you got and be happy.
I am perfectly happy with my legendary 1.3" of dangling death, too bad the ladies do not feel that way ...
Similar ... I've had a few ask me bring a condom to my next appointment.
Sticky: And?
Sticky: And? Originally Posted by JungleJim007
Nice, long term massage fuckbuddy relationships