To the SCUMBAG that left Thursday without paying

This message is for the scumbag that took off Thursday early afternoon without paying a provider for a session. Your are an absolute dickhead and a disgrace to this community, a pathetic human being. Yes you SOB.

Thursday I was all lined up to visit a provider from this board, I was looking forward so much to having the session as our schedules finally lined up. One hour before the appointment I got a message from her canceling the session. I was puzzled as we had set it up a couple of days ahead and had been trying to get our schedules lined up for a couple of weeks. I called her to see what was wrong, and she broke down in tears. She had a session earlier with some SOB, said she gave him a good session, and at the end he pulled out a sorry excuse that he left his wallet in the car, went to "get it" and took off. Sorry ass SOB.

She was so angry and crying that told me she could not go on with our session, not only cancelled mine but another she had later on.

You SOB not only ruined my session, but her business for the day. Karma is a bitch and you will have coming to you what you deserve. She has your license plate number by the way, I don't know what if anything she can do with that.

Told her to put an alert on you, but don't think she will, she wants to leave it behind and move on.
Handle?
Lousy fucker.
Providers try to make things fun for the gentlemen we see. But it's ASSHOLE'S like this guy that makes "Screening" become a nightmare for others.

It doesn't matter what his handle is now. As he will probably just change it and get away with this again.
So sorry that happened...I feel bad for her....

She needs to put alerts on him and write his references with what he did and warn them
And you posted this instead of her...because?
  • nice1
  • 05-02-2015, 09:27 PM
So someone stiffed her and she decided losing all income for the rest of the day was the best solution.
The same happened to Giselle at LP
So someone stiffed her and she decided losing all income for the rest of the day was the best solution. Originally Posted by nice1
Perhaps it wasn't the money, but the principle that got her upset;

So your payday is Thursday and they stiff you on your check. Would you feel like working the rest of the day?
  • anita
  • 05-02-2015, 10:58 PM
That is just fucked up. If she doesn't want to write an alert, maybe she would be willing to share his infos in the ladies only section.
There was a similar thread in the alerts section about a month ago. The girl followed him out to the car, stood in front of it, and he just about ran her over trying to get out of there. Ladies, first time visitors should drop the envelope first, I've never been offended when asked about the donation. Sometimes during the intimate moments the money is the last thing on my mind.
Nice1....come on now man...I guess we see where you stand on guys ripping off providers..SMMFH. it'll be nice if she at least puts up an alert on this low life son of a bitch. I'm sure there's something she can do with those plate numbers.....
  • _Niji
  • 05-02-2015, 11:15 PM
There was a similar thread in the alerts section about a month ago. The girl followed him out to the car, stood in front of it, and he just about ran her over trying to get out of there. Ladies, first time visitors should drop the envelope first, I've never been offended when asked about the donation. Sometimes during the intimate moments the money is the last thing on my mind. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
This. The steamy moments will sway away your thoughts about the money for a while. but clients do need to drop the 'lope sometime during the session.

I feel bad for this woman if this is true. This is one of those rare cases where one bad apple can ruin the others.
Handle or your bitch is invalid.. ijs
She needs a new pimp.