Date wear.

So what do wear when you go on a "date" Comando, flip flops, t-shirt, polo? I sometimes go withs sweats and a large polo with gaters. Easy on easy off. Should one dress to impress your "date" or does it not matter. Just a question. Thanks for your imput.
Should one dress to impress your "date" Originally Posted by kinkyorca
not a question for myself. just SOP. dress and groom not soo much to impress though as to just be a gentleman. they are ladies. ideally, you get what you put in. to be clear, more casual dressed like any other night out. not slacks and tie or anything.

and I'm sure the ladies talk

as for the rest, boxers, though I'm not sure why the orca wants to know that?
Just wanting to see if i need to up my wardrobe.
I sometimes go withs sweats and a large polo with gaters. Easy on easy off... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Just wanting to see if i need to up my wardrobe. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
My answer would be YES!
Although most of the time is spent au natural, you still want to make a good first impression. As said before, the ladies do talk amongst themselves.
Crap, ok ,note to self no more assless chaps.
I like a man that dresses nicely. First impressions make a huge difference to me. (-:
Hazmat suit for BP hoes
.............................. ...........Easy on easy off........................... .............................. .............................. ....... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
ha, ha!

the naked man move!

might stand out walking in hotels. ha!
BTW all chaps are assless,
Oh...well then. Now i know.
I'm usually in business attire anyway, but no matter what if try to look good. Same idea as a pre session shower. Anything simple you can do to put the lady in a better mood ups the service. When Lexy was at PA, she really got off to the whole business man thing.
I wrap myself in money green....that usually does the trick....T shirt and chaps shorts. I mean hell, their coming off within minutes anyways..
I'm usually in business attire anyway, but no matter what if try to look good. Same idea as a pre session shower. Anything simple you can do to put the lady in a better mood ups the service. When Lexy was at PA, she really got off to the whole business man thing. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I love that! There's just something about a man dressed in a suit lol! Total turn on for me...!
I love that! There's just something about a man dressed in a suit lol! Total turn on for me...! Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
How about a swim suit?
I don't care what you wear as long as you leave that damn toliet paper on the roll and not hanging out your ass like a wedding vale..