P411 Available Now

P411 has just added a new feature. It has an Available Now board as a replacement to the old ad board. I hope the ladies use it. Knowing who is working and when has always been an issue on P411.
Thanks, there were no Houston ads when I went there, so mine is the first. This is a great addition and it can also be updated every hour.

~
Thanks for posting this information!
Providers, please post on the Available Now board as often as you see fit, it's totally free and there are no limits or rules!! Let these fellas know when you can take a short notice appointment.

Also, please know that any suggestions for improvement are greatly appreciated.

Always,
Gina
..... and there are no limits or rules!! .......

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
No rules?
No rules? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Surprised expression, likewise.

I assume that the former limitations apply over what can and cannot be advertised, such as no explicit sexual terms? That's what got the old ad boards dumped.
Surprised expression, likewise.

I assume that the former limitations apply over what can and cannot be advertised, such as no explicit sexual terms? That's what got the old ad boards dumped.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
If you check out the new Available Now feature, there are absolutely no "free form fields", so providers are restricted to selecting from preset, pre-approved, verbiage options.

I'd like to thank those who suggested this type of solution after the demise of the original Ad Board. I think it's going to work out really well, and salvage what remains of my sanity!

Always,
Gina
Ah, after looking at it, I see there is no place to add comments. The P411 Available Now feature just allows providers to post time of availability, rate, area of town, their current profile pics, incall and/or outcall, and website link, so there are no real rules to follow or f*** up.

Not so great for those of us not keen on last-minute appointments, but heck, I'll try it tomorrow when I'm available. Off on a Chick & a Flick movie marathon today.
Oops, I see Gina beat me to the post. Uh, I mean....

I do think the Available Now is a nice option for some ladies, and might be particularly useful tonight if any OTC members in town now are on P411 and bored after a day of conference lectures.
The unwritten rule that needs to be followed is for the lady to actually be available and follow through with the bookings.

I won't even start to list the credible scenarios for what can go wrong here. But it will be interesting to see actual results discussed in reviews and ncns threads.
Gina
Can the available now board default to searching in my hometown?
Thx, LBM
The unwritten rule that needs to be followed is for the lady to actually be available and follow through with the bookings. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Let me be the first to nominate GlobeSpotter for the position of Available Now Enforcement.... teehee

Always,
Gina
Gina
Can the available now board default to searching in my hometown?
Thx, LBM Originally Posted by Littlebigman69
The ability to set default city(ies) is planned for the next wave of updates. Thanks for the reminder!

Always,
Gina
Facepalm
Sorry, just saw the default location setup.
Small phone screen
The ability to set default city(ies) is planned for the next wave of updates. Thanks for the reminder! Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Facepalm
Sorry, just saw the default location setup.
Small phone screen
Double Facepalm! I just noticed our developer already put that feature in there!

The bad news is that the default city can only be a single city, not multiple cities as I had hoped. Oh well.

Always,
Gina