Leaning towards more safety for clients & providers... what do you think??

As we ALL know what this business is ALL about. Is there a way we can be safer doing this....

PROVIDER STAND POINT ~ Do you ever think "as a provider" what can I do when advertising, to keep myself safer from not being caught by LE?

CLIENT STAND POINT ~ Would you contact / see a provider that advertises with only non-nude photos? Advertises for (1) specific rate for companionship then when there is a comfort level of safety you can talk about other options? 1) So, basically I am saying that there is NO MENU to chose from. 2) There is no difference in rate for FBSM - GFE - PSE - Dinner Dates...etc.

And I know its coming...@pyramider.....no taint photos.

So, basically it becomes a more safer environment for clients and providers if in a sting or caught in anyway by LE. Just (1) specific rate for companionship only.

How many gentlemen would actually contact a provider if she was trying to make things safer for both??

I'M JUST CURIOUS.
threAD.....
I would.

On the menu front, I'm only seeking the basics at first, and your reviews will tell me more about what you offer anyways. Anything more unusual, we can talk about that after we've gotten to know each other some.

On the pics front, I don't think anything explicit is necessary - just enough full-body pics in tight enough clothing that we can tell your body type.
@Althalus...Finally, a comment that makes sense.

@Russ...Just because a Provider starts a thread does not mean we are advertising. Have you guys seen too much BS to know that some of us actually do want answers / comments to make things better in the future? No matter how long you have been in the hobby. Things change all the time. So I like to keep things up-to-date and find ways to improve and make things safer so we can all enjoy ourselves w/o looking over our heads. Whether it be the big head or the small head. ijs
I'm not sure that any of that makes anyone any safer.
Cyndi - I think this is an interesting question. I think that just by being a provider on a board like Eccie you put yourself on LE's radar. I don't know what criteria LE uses to determine who to target; I don't know if reducing the detail in your ads would change their level of interest at all.

As a client, what I need to know from ads are a good idea of your appearance, your rates, and your availability. Nude photos aren't necessary, but the photos you include should be fairly recent and actually look like how you'll appear when I see you.

Russ38 - The whole "threAD" think is getting really, really tired. Why do some of the guys here feel the need to constantly attack the providers here over the most trivial things?
I may get facetiously and flirtatiously teasing in my ads and walk the issue like a tightrope, perhaps post a pic that's a wee bit more revealing that what one might see at the beach, but I have a line I won't cross. It's about time with me exclusively, so I don't differentiate between services. What happens in compensated time spent together is between mutually-amenable mature participants in a private setting. I agree with the statements above about what is and isn't necessary.

Honestly, if ANY forum will get a provider in trouble here on ECCIE, it wouldn't particularly be the ad section. For all the reader knows, that is just stuff and nonsense, and same for reviews, which can (and frequently are ) fevered fantasies. No, it would be the ISO area, where guys post looking for BNG and/or specific sex acts, and ladies answer, "Yes, sure. I'm up for it."

Never agree to anything in public.
Nude photos are not important to me.

Although, in making a decision to see someone I want to know what activities she does and does not do.
Accurate photos and different angles/perspectives are more important than nude photos. List of activities is important too. I think activity lists help protect you. You are not making an offer as saying what you like doing and don't like doing in your sexual life. Otherwise guys are going to pass on you if they have certain requirements in the activity area. I would be one of them.

As to the question of protecting yourself from LE. The fact you are on this board makes you a target (as others have said) but if you trust your instincts and have good screening - you will be safe. It is hard to pass up an appointment when business is slow but in the long run it could be the best choice you ever made.
@Althalus...Finally, a comment that makes sense.

@Russ...Just because a Provider starts a thread does not mean we are advertising. Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
Russ38 - The whole "threAD" think is getting really, really tired. Originally Posted by blowpop
I call 'em like I see 'em......

Russ38 - The whole "threAD" think is getting really, really tired. Why do some of the guys here feel the need to constantly attack the providers here over the most trivial things? Originally Posted by blowpop
Thank you. I'm glad someone agrees with how I feel. Just because a Provider posts a thread does not mean its a threAD. When I post something here...It's because I truly want to know and get some advice for future references and try to make things better in the long run mainly for myself, but for those I see as a client who I end up becoming friends with some. That's just the type of Provider I am.
I call 'em like I see 'em...... Originally Posted by Russ38

Do you wear bifocals? ijs
A blind fucktard could see that shit....
SMH
It doesn't matter how much information you put out there FUCKTARDS still can't fucking read... They must have went to the same school as Mayweather...

Getting them to follow instructions is like asking a Chihuahua not to bark...

Your on a hooker board LE is going to target you regardless.. It all comes down to how you screen...

I at least made LE laugh a few years back on BP..

LE: What is included in a body rub?
Me: Google It
LE: Your A Dick
Me: I know
LE: Can I Call You?
Me: No dicks don't have voices!
LE: lol

I had confirmed later he had busted a few girls off backpage.. smh