I Wanna Eat Me Some Pussy Review Contest

My PA's up so it's time to write another Review. Haven't had time to hobby the past couple of month so I thought I'd do something different.

Instead of culling through Showcases to see who looks interesting to me, I will select one Provider from whomever either posts to this thread indicating they would be interested in seeing me, or if you don't want to post on the Board, just shoot me a PM. I will make my selection this Saturday.

I book appointments through P411 under a different handle. I will not identify myself to whomever I select as Stinkyfingers before, during or after the appointment. The only way you will know is when I post the Review. But, I will post that the Review is the winner of the I Wanna Eat Me Some Pussy contest.
Tebow Christ....this what it's come to?
Tebow Christ....this what it's come to? Originally Posted by Russ38
Why am I not surprised that the first post is from a ... male ... SMH.

Russ, by posting are you indicating that you have a pussy?
Russ, by posting are you indicating that you have a pussy? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Your goddamn right I do....and she's about to squat on my face....
.....The only way you will know is when I post the Review. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
[DUMBASS]Russ,....should i tell him in public that the lady will already know it's him because she crossed referenced his handles in the database? [/DUMBASS]
[DUMBASS]Nah GS, let that bitch figure it out on his own.[/DUMBASS]
[DUMBASS]ok...that's even better.[/DUMBASS]
[DUMBASS]Heh[/DUMBASS]
[DUMBASS]Nah GS, let that bitch figure it out on his own.[/DUMBASS] Originally Posted by Russ38
Hahahahah!!!
[DUMBASS]Russ,....should i tell him in public that the lady will already know it's him because she crossed referenced his handles in the database? [/DUMBASS] Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You're assuming that I listed an ECCIE handle on my P411 account. Maybe that's a bad assumption.
I suspect the hooktards are wondering what 2nd prize is.
You're assuming that I listed an ECCIE handle on my P411 account. Maybe that's a bad assumption. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
no...I'm not assuming that.
You're assuming that I listed an ECCIE handle on my P411 account. Maybe that's a bad assumption. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Imma gonna take a leap here and say that your double blind may need some additional blinds.
Your goddamn right I do....and she's about to squat on my face.... Originally Posted by Russ38
I see ... so, you're a lesbian! (not that there's anything wrong with it)
Imma gonna take a leap here and say that your double blind may need some additional blinds. Originally Posted by cabletex7
You don't know what you don't know