Very Disappointed in Houston Scene

Came down for OTC..very little to no response to iso, other inquiries as well as direct messages and emails.

Is everyone THAT covered up in other calls?
Do providers not respond to handles that aren't familiar?

Granted I know not all of us have similar interests...It's just odd that a city this size would have an environment where it's hard to actually get a response.

I'm well established in my regular hunting grounds and have p411 okays to the ceiling.

And before someome says it...I didn't request anything weird or offensive.

So..5 days in Houston....not one session. ..Guess I'm better off with a fattter wallet.

So..adios Houston....not impressed with the "professionals" who scream for respect and courtesy but don't return it.
Came down for OTC..very little to no response to iso, other inquiries as well as direct messages and emails.

Is everyone THAT covered up in other calls?
Do providers not respond to handles that aren't familiar?
Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
I'm wondering if "Jack-the-Rip-Her" would be a better one?

Did you miss the tornadoes back home? Or did you return just in time?
THE ALL CAPS IN THE SUBJECT LINES OF YOUR REVIEWS SCARED THEM AWAY.

Oh yeah....isos aren't the best way to get laid.
Thanks gents for your sincere effort at sharing your wisdom. Appreciate the hospitality...."The Texas Way". Now back to Jenny Craig for you both.
You were searching for a particular type, DB, so that limited your playing field a wee bit. Perhaps just GFE ladies were available this week when you made it clear in your ISO that PSE only need apply?

However, it you sent PMs and emails, providers should have politely responded to at least inform you that they had no availability.

Many working girls decided to "lay low" this week with all of the LE focus on the OTC. Some timed vacations for this period because of the "heat." They may not even have checked their messages.

Please don't lump every Houston lady into your experience with a few. Some of us do have excellent TCB skills and are quite responsive to communication.

As for you not requesting anything "weird," well, your reviews and this thread may have put some off.
Deviant Bastard Kink Search now in Houston

You were disappointed in Dallas as well. Being that you are so specific about what you want to do, maybe a little preplanning would be in order, instead of waiting until you arrive and relying on ISOs.

I recommend DallasRain next time she is near you.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3067

~
I was JUST thinking of DallasRain, and I know another UTR lady who would have been perfect had I seen his other thread in time.
I had the same issue in Dallas a few weeks ago. Sometimes its just timing. I gave up and went to a SPA and had a great session. When I go back to Dallas in a couple of weeks, I'm not wasting my time I'm going straight to that SPA.
OTC is the worst time of the year to hobby. 100,000 horny conventioneers converge on Houston with expense account money to burn.

These guys won't be back until next year, which means that they're easy targets for providers who want to charge 2x their regular rates and provide half the experience. These guys don't represent repeat business but are a perfect opportunity for relatively easy money.

We should be thankful than any providers are answering our requests this week.
Hold up u couldnt get laid in Dallas either?

Dallas?

ha
If your Eccie handle is listed on p411 it might explain it.
I get quick responses.
As far as your ISO one of the lead whales has been harpooned.
Hmm I should of made it back to town sooner, sorry for your bad experience babe
Honestly i only see regulars during otc and my rates have dropped.
Hmm I should of made it back to town sooner, sorry for your bad experience babe Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
A No Show would just disappoint him more with Houston. lol
How many ladies did you PM/email/call? I do not count ISOs because Houston has never had a big ISO crowd. Plus just like the hotels some ladies book up for OTC. Especially the ones who provide PSE specialty services. They will charge more or even get offered more to be with guys.

I was friends with a provider here who is now retired. She had the same OTC guy who would pay her her big money to just be available for him or his friends/clients. She said it was easy money. She would go to a party or two, nice food, wine and then a few romps each night. Most times they would not be up past midnight because the guy had to get up early.

My point of this is to tel you is that maybe your offer was not as good as others and because you waited until you got here they were already booked and too busy to respond. You also need to realize the ladies probably only respond to Houston guys. What do they care if they don't respond to a guy who is only here once a year?