Eating before a session. Do or don't?

• _Niji
  • 05-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Just looking to see what kind of responses I'll get for the question in the subject line. Providers and clients, do you usually get a meal in before your session?

Personally for me, I try to eat one small meal. If I eat too much, that'll come out eventually during the session and I certainly don't want to ruin a good time for being gassy.

Oh, and breathmints are a must for me.
Not a good idea

A penis needs blood to function
A stomach also needs blood to break down food

You will end up with a droopy dick and try to blame it on the provider
  • iquit
  • 05-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Not a good idea

A penis needs blood to function
A stomach also needs blood to break down food

You will end up with a droopy dick and try to blame it on the provider Originally Posted by NubianPrince
None of these factors impair the ability to have a good time. In fact, eating the right food will help. I'd say one thing that does is working out immediately before. You need some down time after working out for the body to recover.
Nothing like a medium-rear ribeye with a loaded potato and a glass of cabernet before the session and a Padron with a nice VSOP immediately thereafter.
life's meant to be enjoyed. Think of the session as of a nice dessert.
  • mr666
  • 05-07-2015, 06:50 PM
No food. Just plenty of water.
None of these factors impair the ability to have a good time. In fact, eating the right food will help. I'd say one thing that does is working out immediately before. You need some down time after working out for the body to recover. Originally Posted by iquit
Smh...im pretty sure OP is not asking bout 'snacking' and rather a full course meal
There are some foods u can snack on to increase libido and such,but eating an entire meal will impair your sex drive.
An unobstructed blood flow to your penis is essential for sexual performance.This is common sense
There are other factors present whenever a man cant get it up..but food and drink does play a part.
Eating right before sex will direct a lot of blood to the digestive tract.Some foods take hours to be fully digested,the more you eat,the longer it will take.
Blood that could otherwise be used to engorge your manhood to its full capacity

Where do you think the supply of blood for your penis comes from??Brain?No..arteries in your stomach.

If you can't see why its a bad idea then i have nothing further to add.
I go for food after the workout.
  • BDD
  • 05-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Take a blue pill before lunch, eat/drink whatever you want, cover up and then fuck like Johnny Holmes. All is well...
  • anita
  • 05-07-2015, 08:02 PM
You can eat, just choose the type of food wisely. It is not sexy having you do #2 in the bathroom during your visit. And, lol... I'm sorry to say but uncontrollable farts are not sexy either.
  • mam5
  • 05-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Probably not bad as long as you keep it light. I wouldn't go hitting up Golden Corral before a session.
You can eat, just choose the type of food wisely. It is not sexy having you do #2 in the sheets as you orgasm.
....... Originally Posted by anita
fify
Ponchos!!
Red bull, energy bar woo!! Become a lil energizer Bunny and work all tht sugar out, Im not worried about suckin my stomach in while getting it in!
You can eat, just choose the type of food wisely. It is not sexy having you do #2 in the bathroom during your visit. And, lol... I'm sorry to say but uncontrollable farts are not sexy either. Originally Posted by anita
Lmao try holding a fart in while doing it doggystyle... You will learn after you go through that once or twice... O_0
Lol ive been with a good number of men who had no problem getting hard and staying hard after a meal

Isnt it let me buy you dinner so I can take you home and fuck you?

Anyway, i dont eat directly before. I like to exercise on an empty stomach
If im super hungry i might grab a handful of nuts (no pun intended) or a protein bar.
I practically live on protein bars haha