HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE WORKING MOMS

Today is our day, to show everyone it is not easy to have children or to raise them.

I hope everyone has a safe a fun day

Kisses
Skylar
Today is our day, to show everyone it is not easy to have children or to raise them.

I hope everyone has a safe a fun day

Kisses
Skylar Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Well put Sky! Being a mother is a full time job and i have the upmost respect for the women that do it.
We appreciate our wonderful ladies in the hobby. XOXOXO.
Ditto. You mothers . . .
Yes, Happy Mother's Day. Nowadays, Mothers got alot to handle, work...kids...men (or women, depending on their preference). Enjoy your day ladies.
All mothers should be posting taint photos today.
Love me some MILFs. Thanks to all you moms out there in hobby world.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you wonderful ladies.
Enjoy your day today.

Very sweet thread Skylar! And we appreciate y'all remembering how hard it is to be a mom. (-: especially in this business... And HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE HARD WORKING MOMMIES! Raise your kids to be honest and teach them respect, everything else can be replaced, but a mothers love is to the moon and back... Kids are ALWAYS the #1 priority for a good mom.
Thanks! You guys make it easy to be great moms! You take care of our stress as parents in more ways than one. You give us wonderful O's and help us pay our bills. The best of both worlds.
To all the mother's out there, happy mothers day ! Enjoy your day ! You know you deserve it.