JOW BIDEN

JOE BIDEN
r u gay
I respect your use of the image of THE ONE WHO IS H I M.

THE IMAGE OF H I M

Please cast your vote in the poll.

Thank you.
  • Tiny
  • 08-18-2021, 09:48 PM
Can we do write-ins? Maybe Alyssa?
And I thought Barleycorn's Polls were fucked.
Hi gentlemen,

Please cast your votes in the poll.

Thanks,
Strokey_McDingDong
ts winn dixie say he touch himself
  • Tiny
  • 08-18-2021, 10:27 PM
ts winn dixie say he touch himself Originally Posted by winn dixie
McDingDong, Is it too late to add "touch myself" to the poll? Some of us prefer self love to loving Joe Biden.
Its spiritual to touch oneself.
Stroking is a form of meditation. Seminal Kung Fu.

It's actually possible to ejaculate without orgasm and to orgasm without ejaculation.

I bet you didn't know that. I've done both before, but it feels really weird, and it's really difficult to time correctly. With enough time edging your ding dong, you can accidentally do one of the two. I don't know. I can't really do it on command. I've just done it before because I stroke it a lot.

So, ... NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!

I think it might be unhealthy to do those two things. I'm not sure, but I heard you can get a bladder infection from doing that. So be warned. Stroking is not without risk.

I'll actually just tell you how to do both of them. Ejaculating without orgasm is extremely difficult to time correctly. I've only done it once, and it was by accident. You pretty much have to edge yourself to an extreme point and then totally relax your pelvic floor muscle at the very pinnacle of the point of no return. It's really difficult to relax that muscle completely while stroking, but you can't cum if it's completely relaxed. So, basically you start to cum, but it gets derailed, but the semen still comes rushing out. You can then continue stroking it as though you didn't have an orgasm, because you didn't, even though you ejaculated. To orgasm without ejaculating, you basically do the exact opposite. You clench the shit out of your pelvic floor muscle when your cumming, and you can actually hold it in. So you will have the orgasm, but the semen will be held in. I don't recommend anyone actually do this because I don't know what's actually going on in the body when this happens and it could lead to a bladder infection from what I've read. Supposedly the semen isn't actually held in but goes into your bladder, or some shit. That's just based off of what I read on the internet.

But, the easiest way to control your orgasm is to relax your pelvic floor muscle. This is difficult to do, but if you can get that sucker completely relaxed, you actually can't cum.

It sounds easy but it's not. You have to realize that you're potty trained and that muscle is almost always never relaxed, because you're always using it to hold in your piss. So trying to totally relax that thing is extremely difficult. Have you ever tried to piss in your pants? It's really hard to do, because you naturally keep that muscle tense, except when you go to take a piss, which is under very specific circumstances that your body has become accustomed to.
  • Tiny
  • 08-18-2021, 11:08 PM
Gentlemen, out of good Christian charity, I propose we each chip in $20 and buy McDingDong a really good piece of ass. That may be the only way we can save him from himself. Otherwise I believe excessive masturbation will drive him to become insane.
SMDD, no one wants to know how well ur potty trained.
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2021, 08:40 AM
Gentlemen, out of good Christian charity, I propose we each chip in $20 and buy McDingDong a really good piece of ass. That may be the only way we can save him from himself. Otherwise I believe excessive masturbation will drive him to become insane. Originally Posted by Tiny

Or, /and, One would be required to shave One's Palms.
I'm social distancing.
  • Tiny
  • 08-19-2021, 09:31 AM
I'm social distancing. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Don't let COVID rule your life. Get an N95 mask and a hooker and do her reverse cowboy or doggy style. And for goodness sake, like Oeb said, shave your palms. No woman likes a man with hairy palms.