What a colossal screw up.

Biden is responsible for

+ $1 gas per gallon
Rising inflation
Afghanastan
delta variant
Hugely screw up on the border with no signs of help
crime rates up

And where the fuck is he? They roll him out for a photo op then dont see him for days. 25th talk impeachment talk and from within his circle. All Americans can see hes not fit and something is going on. I predicted 16 months in office for joeys. I do not think he'll make it to the year mark!
Who cares?
They don't care as long as the green old new deal happy
They don't care as long as the green old new deal happy Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You mean that the Muslim Squad is cooking up while their sisters die?
Just got done with an interview, not on a golf course...
Best part of Biden's bullshito "press conference" was Kamala twitching, rolling her eyes and looking at Joe like WTF?? IL PRESIDENTO KNOWS WHAT THE HYENA WILL BE READING TONIGHT!!! ARTICLE 25 BABY!!! LET'S GO!!!
Just got done with an interview, not on a golf course... Originally Posted by royamcr
Because he sucks at golf.
Just got done with an interview, not on a golf course... Originally Posted by royamcr
Biden is awesome.
LL yes sir ,,,,,, they don't care about anybody but themselves ,,,,,just likie pudden pop
THE WH CALLED A LID AT 2:30PM ET

###
Rumor has it joeys was sighted at lubys 30 minutes after the "lid". Then beddy bye
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 06:28 PM

Taking a note from Donald j trump - I see

and - how does THAT FEEL??????
Because he sucks at golf. Originally Posted by bambino
So does Trump, and his best club is his foot wedge. His usual instruction to his caddy/scorekeeper, "put me down for a 4" Caddy rolls his eyes cause he counted 6 plus the foot wedge.
So does Trump, and his best club is his foot wedge. His usual instruction to his caddy/scorekeeper, "put me down for a 4" Caddy rolls his eyes cause he counted 6 plus the foot wedge. Originally Posted by royamcr
Actually, he’s a very good player. But then again, you wouldn’t know.
I've read all the reports. Good off the tee, but cheats after that.

By the standards of most weekend golfers, Trump is a decent player, as his playing partners attest, with a roundhouse swing that propels the ball a long way. But he doesn’t claim to be decent player; he claims to be an élite amateur who has won a remarkable eighteen club championships. (At any golf club, the club championship is the biggest tournament of the year.) Over the years, however, tales of Trump’s chronic cheating on the links have circulated widely. In the new book “Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Donald Trump,” the sportswriter Rick Reilly has pulled these stories together and found some new ones. Relying on testimony from playing partners, caddies, and former Trump employees, Reilly pokes more holes in Trump’s claims than there are sand traps on all of his courses combined. It is by turns amusing and alarming. “Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf,” Reilly notes. “He cheats like a three-card Monte dealer. He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs.”