Day Three: Are the U.S. citizens home from Afghanistan yet?

Has the Commander in Chief brought home the U.S. citizens yet?
The Pentagon doesn’t know. So I guess Joey Bribes doesn’t know. Or care.
You think they just beam them out? For fucks sake this is gonna take a while.
You think they just beam them out? For fucks sake this is gonna take a while. Originally Posted by royamcr
How long? They have until the 31st. The State dept told them to stay at home it’s too dangerous to go to the airport. Fact check it.
Fuck it, don't give a shit. Nothing we can do about it, but ya'll sure bitch about it. Your narrative is wanting this to fail miserably. Mine is hoping everything works out as best it can.
Fuck it, don't give a shit. Nothing we can do about it, but ya'll sure bitch about it. Your narrative is wanting this to fail miserably. Mine is hoping everything works out as best it can. Originally Posted by royamcr
Hope isn’t a strategy or a plan. Unfortunately, Americans and others stranded in Kabul, hope is all they have. Thanks to Joey Bribes. It didn’t have to be this way.
You're suppose to be blaming H I M for this. Why are you holding the president responsible??
Hope isn’t a strategy or a plan. Unfortunately, Americans and others stranded in Kabul, hope is all they have. Thanks to Joey Bribes. It didn’t have to be this way. Originally Posted by bambino
Nobody is stranded yet, of course you would be elated if they were. It fits your narrative.
Nobody is stranded yet, of course you would be elated if they were. It fits your narrative. Originally Posted by royamcr
They are stranded. Surrounded by barbarians. You talk in a flippant manner. It didn’t have to be this way. But it’s not my narrative. The world is saying it.
Stranded definition for the uneducated: left without the means to move from somewhere. Says nothing about being surrounded by barbarians. Have US military fully left the region? Nope.
Stranded definition for the uneducated: left without the means to move from somewhere. Says nothing about being surrounded by barbarians. Have US military fully left the region? Nope. Originally Posted by royamcr
They’re stranded. Advised by the State department to shelter in place. Surrounded by terrorists. The military said they can’t guarantee their safety en route to the airport. The military is miles away with orders not to leave the airport. You really need to understand what’s going on. I doubt that will happen. It’s a breeze to fact check you.
I trust Joe Biden. That was 4-5 days ago, fat.
They’re stranded. Advised by the State department to shelter in place. Surrounded by terrorists. The military said they can’t guarantee their safety en route to the airport. The military is miles away with orders not to leave the airport. You really need to understand what’s going on. I doubt that will happen. It’s a breeze to fact check you. Originally Posted by bambino
Na, tired of fact checking bullshit info from extreme right nutfuckjob sites from trumptards.
It looks like you're just trying to defend Joe Biden.
Na, tired of fact checking bullshit info from extreme right nutfuckjob sites from trumptards. Originally Posted by royamcr