Russia Holding WNBA Star Brittney Grindr on Drug Charges.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/08/world...nds/index.html

I guess she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Maybe LeBron can get her out……No wait, he’s president Xi’s Bitch.
American stranded in Russia. Detained on a (forbidden topic) ... oh yeah, that too, Jackie.

I guess you get pleasure from this because she's gay? Or not white? Or not a Trumpsucker?

No, wait, ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Maybe she was filmed in Russia but in a basement in McLean, VA...

Brittney Grindr? Dude, grow up. This is getting tedious.
YR, you forgot the fact that Russians turn a blindeye on their athletes and drugs.
Yeah, but she’s one of ours.
... No blind-eye this time... She plays basketball in Russia.

... Boney used to have a keen saying:
"Don't do the crime - if ya can't do the time."

### Salty
American stranded in Russia. Detained on a (forbidden topic) ... oh yeah, that too, Jackie.

I guess you get pleasure from this because she's gay? Or not white? Or not a Trumpsucker?

No, wait, ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Maybe she was filmed in Russia but in a basement in McLean, VA...

Brittney Grindr? Dude, grow up. This is getting tedious. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you grow up. it's a typo. want me to "speel chuk" all your posts and whine about it?

you don't even know why she was in Russia do you?

listen here sparky, what's getting tiresome is you bitch whining and claiming everything anyone posts is racist. let me change that to this ..

"everything anyone you don't agree with posts is racist"

this person no matter the sex, race or gay is a fucking idiot to be carrying (forbidden topic) in Russia of all places.

she's been playing the a Russian pro league for several years now. this time the dumb cunt got caught and got caught just before Putin invaded Ukraine.

if she's that stupid after all these years and with an impending invasion to carry illegal crap in her luggage maybe she needs a ten year "lesson" over it.
... No blind-eye this time... She plays basketball in Russia.

... Boney used to have a keen saying:
"Don't do the crime - if ya can't do the time."

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yup. She does. Along with alot of other players that come from other countries.

She just happens to play in USA, not straight, charged with having some type of canaboid (if that is the correct term.)

Being detained because of some current events...that must be coincidence.
She broke the rules! She must face their laws and consequences
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 06:55 PM
you grow up. it's a typo. want me to "speel chuk" all your posts and whine about it?

you don't even know why she was in Russia do you?

this person no matter the sex, race or gay is a fucking idiot to be carrying (forbidden topic) in Russia of all places.

she's been playing the a Russian pro league for several years now. this time the dumb cunt got caught and got caught just before Putin invaded Ukraine.

if she's that stupid after all these years and with an impending invasion to carry illegal crap in her luggage maybe she needs a ten year "lesson" over it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We have lustylad as the grammar police

Her situation is very similar to that brain dead kid who was stealing shit in North Korea. Not smart on her part but a ten year lesson is a ridiculous statement for an American that is not homophobic or racist to say.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 07:07 PM
She broke the rules! She must face their laws and consequences Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is that what you said about the brain dead kid that fuc'd up in North Korea?

How about the folks who broke in the Capital?
She broke the rules! She must face their laws and consequences Originally Posted by winn dixie
Being gay?
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 07:11 PM
Being gay? Originally Posted by Precious_b
It sounds like she had drugs...really stupid if so.
I don’t see where her being gay, black, an athlete, or anything else has to do with her getting caught in Russia with what is an illegal substance.

Like I said. Wrong place, wrong time.
I don’t see where her being gay, black, an athlete, or anything else has to do with her getting caught in Russia with what is an illegal substance.

Like I said. Wrong place, wrong time. Originally Posted by Jackie S

But then you don't see everything through the prism of a woke Democrat.

"doing" the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time never works out well for any individual. All lives matter, none more than any other.
It sounds like she had drugs...really stupid if so. Originally Posted by WTF
Only Comrade can have drugs...IOC too stupid to understand that.

How do you stop being gay than?