Encounter: Lita Lawless

User ID: -
Date: 8/19/24
Name: Lita Lawless
Phone: 412-227-9669
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...w/557174849507
City: Moon Township
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel in airport area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Teasing, Russian, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, down past shoulders. She pulled it up when I got there.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos are accurate. Curvy, big ass, lots of tattoos, amazing set of DDs
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her last month in Moon, it was the first time I would be seeing her. We agreed on a specific time for an hour. When I texted her I was ready she asked me come an hour later than we planned. Ok no problem. I get there at the new time and she texts me the room number. I walk in and she tells me she forgot about another appointment she had so we could only do 30 minutes. I said ok. She did everything she could to finish me as fast as possible wanting me out asap. She is very beautiful but the visit left me very disappointed. I won’t repeat.
I've seen her twice and enjoyed her company immensely. Iceman gave a very accurate description!!
Meant to say DDs and it’s autocorrected lol
Muller, the photos in my opinion are 100% accurate. If anything I thought she looked better in person.
Lita's pics are accurate and not misleading by any means. In my opinion she has one of the prettiest faces.