TRAVELING TOY BAG!!!!

I JUST HAD THE BEST TIME AT THE SUGAR SHACK!!! I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO EXPAND MY SKILLS AND ENTER THE WORLD OF BODNAGE, TEASE AND DENILE ! SO I ATTENDED A CLASS TAUGHT BY PAULINA PAYNE AND OLIVIA HOWARD AND HAD A BLAST!! ME AND ADORNA KISSES SPLASH WATERFALLS JEN AND LANA LOVE LOOKED ON WHILE THEY DEMONSTRATED HANDS ON TRAINING.. I FEEL CONFIDENT IN DOING KNOTS, FROG TIE AND HOG TIE. AND I CANT WAIT TO BUY A FLOGGER!! IF ANY GIRLS ARE INTERESTED THERE WILL BE MORE CLASSES AND THESE LADIES ARE SOME OF THE BEST TEACHERS HOUSTON HAS TO OFFER!!! THANK YOU AGAIN PAULINA AND OLIVIA I CANT WAIT FOR TH NEXT ONE
It can be such fun---I love my toys and my flogger! Glad ya had fun!!

.... and people tell me to go there?
lol---Dorian.....ya only live once/so make it a good one!!!
lmao dorian!!!! hope to see u soon babe!!! and thank you Dallas!!!!
Can I start off slow
slow is the BEST way to go baby!!!
  • Trey
  • 05-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Did that dude pay or were his services gratis?
Bella, If you need a riding crop go to Tractor Supply or a feed store. Why? Cheaper and better quality than the sex shops.
thank u pyramider!!!!!
So you think youre big enough to whip my ass Bella?
Smoke u make me blush...
Bella, If you need a riding crop go to Tractor Supply or a feed store. Why? Cheaper and better quality than the sex shops. Originally Posted by pyramider
ditto!!

and for nipple clamps...try clothespins
and rubber hairbands make good cock rings!
ohhhhhhhh my goodness..... We had such a fun night! Thank you, sweet Bella. Olivia and I loved having you all over tonight. Huge thank you to our man to practice on!

Dorian, you know I am dying to play with you!

Dallas, you would have had a blast!

Pyramidr, excellent suggestion for crops.

Smoke2nd, I will help her. *smiles

Trey, of course he did.
Out of my league with this part of the sex world.