How Often are Non-Provider Women Shaved?

How Often are Non-Provider Women Shaved?
Any thoughts on the % of women at large who are shaved? I realize there will be questions about landing strip or trimmed. Let's try to define shaved as overall very little hair (but preferrable none!).

I'm really curious about this. From my knowledge, very very few non-provider women are shaved. What shame!

Shaved is a MAJOR plus in providers!
Wow, I would say just the opposite. Hell, I’m 51 years old, and even when I date women anywhere in the age range of 40 through early fifties, I would say 80 percent or more are completely shaved. Frankly, I like a neatly trimmed bush, and I can seldom find them.
all of my friend-girls shave in some sort or fashion, I am with gym rat
My experience has been the opposite. Very few ladies who I have been with are shaved. I have even dated a retired provider who stopped shaving when she retired.
Is complete shaving a hygiene issue?
Bare make it a lot easier to be clean.
Most every civie I have seen has been shaven completely or just a tuft left for decoration. I would freal out if someone had a full grown bush these days
Is complete shaving a hygiene issue? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bare make it a lot easier to be clean. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah....this is what some have told me....when I express my disappointment at a fully shaved one. I prefer a nicely trimmed one.
The 80s were the 80s for a reason. This is 2012 and most of us like to have no hair anywhere except on our head and eyebrows. I think bushes are gross. Shaved is better. Just my opinion!!!
Isn't the hair around the cha cha meant for protection? Not by being a turn off, but suppose to keep it clean? I read that somewhere... Its Google time.
I have always shaved. Right now I'm growing a bush, just to try it out. I'm sure I'll shave it soon lol. But its different. So bush guys call me, and shave guys don't worry it will be gone soon!
I love eating pussy and the hair just gets in the way. I don`t want to part that bush to lick it .
Haha, my baby Screen name asked me to grow it a little. I'm gonna shave completely soon. I always do, its usually bare and smooth all the way Nothing wrong with trying something new sometimes
I don`t want to part that bush to lick it . Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
There is a lot of difference between a bush .... and brush.
Almost every civillian lady that I have dated in the last several years has either been totally shaved or extremely trimed with just a hint of hair. Over the years I have
gotten involved with a few ladies that I thought chewbacca was in their panties.
However, after I expressed my wishes and started triming them they continued and
each said they like it much better.