Hello Houston(:

Hello Gentlemen of Houston!!
This is your pretty lil' Texas princess Karla
I would love to visit a few new places during my 2-week break this summer and I am looking into some XXX in Houston.........would Houston like a princess to visit?
I also need tips on what side of Houston is the "safe, nice, pretty side" so I will feel secure and make my company(you)feel the same
So far I am thinking for sure "Sugar Land" and possibly "The Woodlands" area
I will make my final decision about whether or not I am visiting next week and will inform you guys then

Thanks Guys

XOXO Karla

P.S. I am not setting appointments until I decided if I will be visiting
Karla, you need to stay in either the galleria area or close to the galleria just inside the 610 loop in the Greenway Plaza area. Both are safe, pretty, upscale and very convenient for both you and the men who wish to visit
Hi Karla....I believe we have virtually met already.
You may be reprimanded for placing an ad in this section...I volunteer to administer the spankings!..Hehe!
When is your break?
Whitechocolate is correct on the location.
The area around the Galleria near 610 loop west and Westheimer.
  • Skipp
  • 05-27-2012, 02:01 PM
The best, most upscale (but with commercial use such as motels/hotels/apartments) and safest area is close in on the west side--say between Richmond and San Felipe (i.e., either side of Westheimer) and between Kirby and Fountainview (i.e., either side of 610). There are many pockets of good areas in other places, but then you have to pinpoint your research If you decide to be along 59 (Southwest Freeway), I would stay inside of 610. Being along I-10 (Katy Freeway) west of 610 even out as far as Eldridge is okay, too. Keep in mind that the closer you are to the Galleria itself, the more traffic and sometimes the harder to park.

Of course, The Woodlands is great for those who live in the far north of Houston, and Sugarland is great for those who live in the far southwest--and there are plenty of people who do.

I hope this helps. You will be welcomed. Your pictures, website and reviews are great.
At least this isn't another fat hooktard threAD
I like southwest area/galleria/or westchase

have fun sugar!
I like Karla's nipples!
I like her butt...........ok, her nipples are nice too.......I hate fat nipples.
Is this an ad? Welcome
Everyone pushes the Galleria. There are some of us that will NOT drive there.....ever! It is not convenient to those of us in The Woodlands, and if you look at some reviews, you will see quite a few at FM1960 and I-45. But, you need to go where the majority of the appointments are. Good luck.
I would say it is a threAD.......just not a big one.
I like her avatar ... so shut up.
Her ass looks better
Of course it's a threAD but I might actually want to fuck this one. Have you seen her showcase pics?
But, are they accurate?