Just have to clear up a misunderstanding, lol.

I recently had a review posted here in Houston by a very nice gentleman. (Thank you sweetie) In his activities description he listed "true gfe", I'm flattered you had such a great expierence. Unfortunately some may have gotten the wrong, REALLY WRONG idea about his "true gfe" statement. I have had over 20 request for a true gfe bbfs expierence and I do not offer that service. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding, any future request for this activity will be ignored and deleted. The one good thing that came from this is that my dns list just got longer. Lol

XXXOOO
AM
What nerve! Now, that time you boinked my brains out, and then as I was leaving, asked me to carry your trash out to the dumpster -- THAT was TRUE GFE, Babe!

(JK, folks!)
  • Trey
  • 05-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Been a while babe good to see you back. Kinda crazy so many would request that.
Really....BBFS? I've seen alerts on providers that offer BBFS?
Really....BBFS? I've seen alerts on providers that offer BBFS? Originally Posted by GymRat
Yes and I am not one of them.
No she's not. Each of our encounters have been above board. Didn't know you were in town sweetie.
What nerve! Now, that time you boinked my brains out, and then as I was leaving, asked me to carry your trash out to the dumpster -- THAT was TRUE GFE, Babe!

(JK, folks!) Originally Posted by GaryVee
Well..At least you were able to walk when you left.
Hopefully the reviewer is not on that list.
Hopefully the reviewer is not on that list. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Lol, no he is not on my list. I will be visiting alot more these next 6 weeks. I miss you guys. Houston has been very good to me and I appreciate you all.
Lol, no he is not on my list. I will be visiting alot more these next 6 weeks. I miss you guys. Houston has been very good to me and I appreciate you all. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Be nice guys. No bbfs.
Well, it's not his fault you are so damned good at what you do
Oh the things I could say about Audrina... Al good things
Oh the things I could say about Audrina... Al good things Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Please don't hold back, EA.
Oh the things I could say about Audrina... Al good things Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
One thread only please
The energy that woman in DG's signature can't even come close to what Audrina has...

I THOUGHT I was msog till I met Audrina...

I'm glad I didn't talk any shit to her or I would have been crawling out of her incall...

Thankfully my avatar didn't have the energizer bunny in it or I would have had to change it after seeing her...

She gives new meaning to the phrase "eat your wheaties"...

...and I'm NOT just sayin'