I'm not sorry but I have to put this out there...

What is up with all the BS alerts on guys for no particular reason.. it seems like now a days the more I read the alerts here and p**vider*** the more I realize that you cannot take anything posted there for gospel, or even with the benefit of a grain of salt because it has almost turned into a joke. Thoughts?
trigger happy newbies?

people taking lateness or cancellations due to legit reasons as personal slights and wanting to exact some measure of "revenge"?

probably just inexperience and itchy trigger fingers
"Alerts - Houston Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

One person's "safety" is another's "cost of doing business."
  • Trey
  • 09-21-2012, 06:55 AM
Example?
Do I really have to go there?

You know it when you see it.
Good point babe, nothing personal...but dontcha think this board lost most of its cred when everything on here is such obvious BS.

You got 1000s of words in posts bitchin about whales or pimps or he never showed up...or she never showed up...

Alerts are triggered over less than ++ reviews...
Guys are so P***y whipped they are paying half there monthly salary for a couple of hours with providers that weren't even around 3 months ago and won't be here in 3 more months...

Maybe I am not hitting your points well, but this is what I see on here...

Mosdef not like it used to be...or should be for the top board in Texas.

Just my $0.02..
L8r
r9
Was it like this in the ASPD days? I'm just asking cause there was a whole new set of mods. No disrespect, just wondering if things were different?
I've been on and off aspd and eccie over the past like 12 or so years. Everything seems pretty much the same other than alot of newbie providers coming in and charging what established talent charges. But that's probably due to inflation or something... and in this economy! LOL
I've been on and off aspd and eccie over the past like 12 or so years. Everything seems pretty much the same other than alot of newbie providers coming in and charging what established talent charges. But that's probably due to inflation or something... and in this economy! LOL Originally Posted by bashful1

Blame the internet,,,,,,,

If I was a smarter guy, I would have figured this shit out 10 years ago,,,,,,

As far as price.... you guys wear this shit out...........

In 1989, I could buy a gallon of Gas for .99 cents.....

Yep I am new here..... and I do like pussy.....

This is a forum, to talk about hookers, we review hookers,,,, the good hookers stay in the food chain,,,, the bad ones get weeded out......

So,,,,, If I am correct in my assumption,,, you want a good hooker that charges retail prices.... not, what the market is paying?

Is that a good assumption on my part?

My tip to you,,,,,,,

Save some cash,

Then have some fun, if you depend on hookers for sex all the time.... I can understand why you complain..... I do not have to do that.....( I am an old ugly fat guy)
Pretty women that will do anything you want ... costs money.... then you leave... with no drama......

That is the allure of the hobby for me.....
Was it like this in the ASPD days? I'm just asking cause there was a whole new set of mods. No disrespect, just wondering if things were different? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Uhhh...YEAH...
Thank you for asking..!!!

It was a hell of a lot different from my perspective.
My first post on ASPD, a few months after it came online, was about an SC experience...13 replies to my post were about what a poor stupid bastard I was for paying such a high rate...and how I was killing the market in that club.

Serveral posters, including Satin, offered to meet with me to show how to do it.
Next week, I was paying half the price I posted in my review for the same services from the same dancer and my hobby budget suddenly lasted longer than I did.

I have been hittin that dancer for many years now through several SCs and straight jobs..., after about 3 months she shared with me that the dancers think the guys are idiots for paying the "opening bid" prices that the girls start out with...

Guys, you are paying $$$ for what the guy before you and the guy after you paid $ for...

Knowing the inside story is important.!!
THAT IS WHAT HOBBY BOARDS ARE FOR...

I've been on and off aspd and eccie over the past like 12 or so years. Everything seems pretty much the same other than alot of newbie providers coming in and charging what established talent charges. But that's probably due to inflation or something... and in this economy! LOL Originally Posted by bashful1
Please lets not confuse "inflation" with services pricing.
In the last 3 years, the cost for a good CPA, Lawyer or Handyman has not increased 20%.
Ads here have generally changed over 100% in the last 3 years.
Some ads go up 200% in a couple of weeks...

Blame the internet,,,,,,,
In 1989, I could buy a gallon of Gas for .99 cents.....
Good point.! The price of sweet crude oil in 1989 was around 20/barrel...
but really...gasoline is a regulated commodity, not a service...

The real point is the cost to supply the "service" has not changed appreciably, only the price to the end user.

So,,,,, If I am correct in my assumption,,, you want a good hooker that charges retail prices.... not, what the market is paying?
Is that a good assumption on my part?
"The MARKET" is what is in question...some of the rates posted here are off by 3X.

My tip to you,,,,,,,
Save some cash,
Great tip..!
I often say this to myself (as I am sure many of us do...) as I walk out of an SC or incall...should have "saved some cash" and walked out in the first place.

Then have some fun, if you depend on hookers for sex all the time.... I can understand why you complain..... I do not have to do that.....( I am an old ugly fat guy)
Pretty women that will do anything you want ... costs money.... then you leave... with no drama......
What you are saying is perfectly true and valid.
Well, the no drama part is a little far out...

The point that seems to be in contention is about performance/$.

First, pretty women that will try to do what you want are available for the price of dinner...and as civilians, many of them are not very talented...
Generally, the better they look, the worse they perform.

We are paying serious $$s for professionals who advertise their skills in these services...or at least mask in the advertising that they can do these things.

Hobby boards started out to help us in finding TOP performers for the best price.
This worked well for quite a few years as the providers who did not perform well or whose prices were out of the norm were "weeded out" by informed consumers.

Just asking yourself...if one pays as much for a 1 hour session as they make working an 8hr day...is that really a good deal..?

That is the allure of the hobby for me..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Just a meandering thought...
L8r
r9
Was it like this in the ASPD days? I'm just asking cause there was a whole new set of mods. No disrespect, just wondering if things were different? Originally Posted by bustyamy

Here is the difference between now and the OLD ASPD days....

In 2001-2003ish 4ish... you didn't have WIFI in every public place. Laptops were still relatively expensive and not everyone had internet. Therefore, you didn't have as many providers out there because not every pimp daddy wannabe or random street girl could be an internet hooker.

These days, free wifi is everywhere and most of the street action has moved online. Some have migrated onto Eccie and other boards like this one, which changes the dynamic of what this whole internet thing used to be.
so you guys are saying that providers of lowered intellect and newbies are the precipitation of most of the immature and irrelevant shit I have to wade through to get a legit alert. That makes sense.
  • bbkid
  • 09-25-2012, 05:22 PM
so you guys are saying that providers of lowered intellect and newbies are the precipitation of most of the immature and irrelevant shit I have to wade through to get a legit alert. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Ummm. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Works for me.