Harvey Weinstein

His picture wall is as filled as the Sachs cohen's character in 'the dictator' movie.

I can't look at an actor from one of his movies ...guy or girl without thinking of him molesting them.

Somewhere bill Cosby is wiping his forehead knowing the heat is off him now.
Kevin smith will never be recognized as an outstanding director now!.. Oh wait.
Hollywood's "Swamp" has no chance in hell of ever being drained. The left consume their own, always have.....nothing ever changes in la la land....

Oh...notice the Clintons refused to return any of the hundreds-of-thou$and$ of dollar$ Weinstein donated to their "Foundation"? Perhaps the monies were well spent on expenses per Hillary's current world-wide book tour....

money bring legal sexual assault.
  • Groot
  • 10-27-2017, 10:31 AM
We are all Harvey Weinstein's.

Isn't that the point of this site?
Hollywood's "Swamp" has no chance in hell of ever being drained. The left consume their own, always have.....nothing ever changes in la la land....

Oh...notice the Clintons refused to return any of the hundreds-of-thou$and$ of dollar$ Weinstein donated to their "Foundation"? Perhaps the monies were well spent on expenses per Hillary's current world-wide book tour....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
If that were actually the name of her book-- I'd buy it just to have that on my coffee table!!!
  • grean
  • 10-27-2017, 11:05 AM
We are all Harvey Weinstein's.

Isn't that the point of this site? Originally Posted by Groot
Nope! We don't force ourselves on the ladies. Whoremongers, absolutely! Rapists, no.
  • Groot
  • 10-27-2017, 11:18 AM
Nope! We don't force ourselves on the ladies. Whoremongers, absolutely! Rapists, no. Originally Posted by grean
HW claims it was consensual. He used his power, money and intimidation, no doubt. Sexual predator? Yes.

Rape? Not so sure. All of them were just starting in the industry and he could help them get what they wanted. Of course now, they regret it.

I see many similarities between him and "whore mongers". But that's just me.