Provider Pricing Example 9 - TemptationTammie (Professor SL Class Project)

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see TemptationTammie ?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=165635

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
Temptation Tammie, is alot older but also very kinky, it seems. Alot of younger men could get into experiencing an older woman and anyone considering her wouldn't be put off by her price. Her prices are valid.
Awwwww. Thank you for thinking of me.
Yes, I'm one of the more mature providers. Plus, I've got some curves and not a spinner.
I know I'm not for everyone, but I enjoy what I do and try to make sure the guy does too. Being kinky is fun!
Awwwww. Thank you for thinking of me.
Yes, I'm one of the more mature providers. Plus, I've got some curves and not a spinner.
I know I'm not for everyone, but I enjoy what I do and try to make sure the guy does too. Being kinky is fun! Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
A good attitude and thick skin is a great asset in this industry!
TT, I always enjoy our talks and you being up beat !!!
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see TemptationTammie?
$400 (or more) 0 0%
$350 0 0%
$300 0 0%
$280 0 0%
$260 2 12.50%
$250 0 0%
$240 0 0%
$220 0 0%
$200 4 25.00%
I wouldn't 10 62.50%
Tammie had a great attitude in general and a fun, kinky attitude towards sex. Well worth the money!
TT, I always enjoy our talks and you being up beat !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
You're gonna have to cum try something that we've discussed.
Tammie had a great attitude in general and a fun, kinky attitude towards sex. Well worth the money! Originally Posted by googol^googol
Thank you!!
Hmmmmm - shouldn't sex be fun. I LOVE IT!!!
Im sure she is a wonderful person. No I have not met her!
  • Jax
  • 04-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Tammie is fun and a gamer. She has always treated me very well and I've enjoyed seeing her.
Im sure she is a wonderful person. No I have not met her! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm not your type SL. LOL. You like under 25 & spinners and I'm neither. I'd be shocked if you asked to see me, but I'm not offended in any way. The hobby is partially about variety and finding ladies that fit your likes.

Tammie is fun and a gamer. She has always treated me very well and I've enjoyed seeing her. Originally Posted by Jax
Awwwwww. Thank you Jax. I will continue to treat you very well in the future too. You're sweet!
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.
She seems nice. There's a niche market for every type.
Tammy is a sweet lady and I have been happy to see her many times. She has introduced me to some really decadent BCD fun and I know to always bring my goggles when seeing her. Everyone needs to see Tammy at least once.