Every Book/Movie Needs a Catchy Title!

Space12 started a thread here indicating he needed info on 2 latina providers, and after a few responses Space12 observed, "I think JR needs to make a giant thread of all the Latin providers that he knows of put with review thoughts and any other helpful info lol.

I think, given JR's dedication to the hobby, we need to encourage him to write a book and/or movie detailing his nefarious dealings at "the ranch," and in order to give him a little head-start in this endeavor we should help by giving his book and/or movie a title pre-publication.

Just a few suggestions:

"Mamasita Does Dallas"
"Who Shot JR? (Look Further South, Amigo)"
"Local Ranch Hocked To Repay Debt to Mexico"
"What Miss Ellie Didn't Know"
"No, Bobby, There's Some Things Brothers Don't Share"
i like your ideas and with a little help we would be on a roll, if i would slow up on fucking these pretty latina's i would have more time, got 2 or 3 more i need to review, had a guy the other day said he was in the navy and we might share some ideas, i thought to myself, hell i was in a department of the navy too, the men's department because i'm a MARINE, JR
I expect some of those latinas who appear to be in pain as they walk will chime in here to name that book just so they can get you writing your book and give them a few days rest from old JR's wicked ways!