If Trump and his cohorts are so innocent why is Mike Flynn requesting immunity for testimony!

Won't be long now oh deplorable Trump supporters, the end is near for Donald Trump and and his merry men. They are turning on each other now knowing the truth will come out, only so many get immunity the rest get jail time. You guys must feel like real dipshit numb skull morons for voting for and supporting a traitor! My advise would be to save as much of your dignity as you can by denouncing Trump and pretending like you never voted for him.
Won't be long now oh deplorable Trump supporters, the end is near for Donald Trump and and his merry men. They are turning on each other now knowing the truth will come out, only so many get immunity the rest get jail time. You guys must feel like real dipshit numb skull morons for voting for and supporting a traitor! My advise would be to save as much of your dignity as you can by denouncing Trump and pretending like you never voted for him. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
FUCK OFF STUPIDSTAN. The PF is no fun anymore a bunch of guys from both sides got banned and everyone has to play nice nice.
So, I wouldn't be looking for much attention on your stupid opinionated posts anymore.
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2017, 05:33 PM
Won't be long now oh deplorable Trump supporters, the end is near for Donald Trump and and his merry men. They are turning on each other now knowing the truth will come out, only so many get immunity the rest get jail time. You guys must feel like real dipshit numb skull morons for voting for and supporting a traitor! My advise would be to save as much of your dignity as you can by denouncing Trump and pretending like you never voted for him. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump is not a traitor. Talking to Russians is not a crime.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2017, 06:33 PM
Trump is not a traitor. Talking to Russians is not a crime. Originally Posted by DSK
Flynn is wanting immunity... lying to the FBI is a crime. Let's see where this goes.

Haven't you wondered even a little why Trump defended Putin every chance he got?

Flynn, or his attorney, is smart ... that is why he wants immunity. Pretty simple.
StinkingScrotum, you checker players can't understand... Now go to your safe space where there are puppies, kitties and coloring books...

And the FBI won't give it to him because he has nothing new to say.
" My advise..." And YOU CLAIM to be a " PERFESSER " ? !!! Guess YOU don't have to be literate and know how to spell at those " institutions of indoctrination " anymore !!! My neighbors 3 day old dogshit is smarter than YOU !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Guess YOU don't have a PA that YOU can get to spell for YOU ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Flynn, or his attorney, is smart ... that is why he wants immunity. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by pyramider
And, doncha know, how it's gonna give the lyin liberals a severe case of the runs when he goes all " Lois Lerner " and pleads the fifth !!!!!!!! WOO HOOO !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Flynn is wanting immunity... lying to the FBI is a crime. Let's see where this goes.

Haven't you wondered even a little why Trump defended Putin every chance he got?

. Originally Posted by WTF
If you lie to the FBI what would they charge you with?

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2017, 09:28 PM

. Originally Posted by WTF
I figured he was just needling Hillary.

Why do you people care about Russia anyway? Obama said it was just a regional power.

Putin is friend of United State. He not interfere with US election. He fight Muslim. He hate liberals. He hates [prohibited words]
You guys must feel like real dipshit numb skull morons for voting for and supporting a traitor! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No...sigh.....I feel that way every time I make the decision to open one of your idiotic threads.

One day I'll make the choice to say, "No more, Chateau...no more insanity". And that will be that, dude.
If you lie to the FBI what would they charge you with?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Ask Martha Stewart.
StretchedSphincter...

Talking to Russians is not a crime. Originally Posted by DSK
Did yinz know that StandinShit's favorite MSNBC anchorboy, Wretching Madcow, grew up near the RUSSIAN RIVER and went to CASTRO Valley High School?

That commie is a hairy fucker, too.