ITS A REAL SHAME

....That this board is such crickets.

I know the gents are there, I get requests from this area all the time.
You guys gotta get some blood pumping in this area of the board!!
What city babe?
I am in Lawton but get sooooo many WF requests.
  • jwood
  • 12-22-2017, 06:43 PM
I’ve said the same thing a couple of times and they think I need advice on how to find ladies. I’m looking for discussion in this section. In my opinion discussion leads to action for ladies and guys.
Yes, the board interaction is a big part of it. You'd see more traveling ladies make stops in the area if there was more action on the board.
Yes the East Texas and Shreveport boards are dead. Personally I think the gents are broke,tired and scared. Personally I've slowed my roll as the last bust in Shreveport scared me as it hit close to home and got a guy I personally know. I think the gents have grown weary of the ever increasing donations of 300+ for ladies that really can't wait to push the client out the door. Sometimes that's used as a filter although there are some
Nice guys that just refuse to pay that for an indecrestion that lasts 45 minutes. Personally I've been looking for an arrangement with an UTR that is a lil more personal and beneficial for both parties. Some of my acquaintances have done the same.
Yikes! That sounded a little personal, like maybe you've had some less than stellar experiences with some less than stellar providers.

I don't think there is any issue with the gents having the funds or issue with rates. I am a $300hr provider and regularly see gents from that area that drive here to see me. Some 2+hours. The point of my post is that the travelingvgirls may be more willing to visit the area if they saw more action on the board.

There's no lack on the demand, im speaking more to the supply. .
Yikes! That sounded a little personal, like maybe you've had some less than stellar experiences with some less than stellar providers.

I don't think there is any issue with the gents having the funds or issue with rates. I am a $300hr provider and regularly see gents from that area that drive here to see me. Some 2+hours. The point of my post is that the travelingvgirls may be more willing to visit the area if they saw more action on the board.

There's no lack on the demand, im speaking more to the supply. . Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
Yazmin is spot on. As for myself, I would rather hobby out of town....... And Yazmin is definitely worth the drive
I totally agree with yazmin!! The first week of December I came to visit and there were multiple guys who booked multiple hours. Total and complete gentlemen. So I don’t think the quality of the men nor providers rates happen to be the issue. I’m on my way back TONIGHT for the simple fact that my extended week of being in East Texas wasnt enough time to see everyone. If more providers didn’t allow the lack of activity on the board to detour them from touring out there I think everyone would be pleasently surprised! My issue was with the amount of inquiries and sorting through potential risks vs just utr hobbyist, because the board is so dead there was not much research I could do as far as checking if he was active on the board to get A feel for their demeanor. Coming from the Dallas board there is a bit of research each provider has the option to take into consideration. Oh that guy gets into a lot of drama so maybe I shouldn’t seehim. Or hey he’s super helpful so I’m sure we will get along fine. Everyone seemed suspicious to me just popping out the wood work like hey you available, well sir where have you been for the last 5yrs of being an eccie member?. It’s just different and I personally would have never visited the area to even be able to vouch for how great the gents out there are, if I wasn’t coming in to see family. Thank goodness I did. I love me some East Texas.
I always do good ehen I visit Shreveport.....used to do good in tyler but quit going due to last visit being flakey
Any of you ladies could get my blood pumping fo sho