Ladies drop a Recent pic if your still active

Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Dam very nice can’t work to meet u
  • BLM69
  • 05-14-2021, 12:41 PM
Good luck getting a handful of ladies to post a current non filtered pic, they're all working with outdated filtered flicks. Thanks for being a real one in the sea of fakes
Carmella is one of the few ladies that not only keeps her pics updated but looks even better in person!
Still very active and always looking for new friends lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_2345.jpeg (809.3 KB, 7245 views)
I seen Camella a few months ago at my place.She had put on some covid weight,like me too,but she can still suck and fuck soooo...good and is more yummy,especially that ass.
Carmella is a cutie
Carmella is absolutely one of the best. Very sweet and sexy and a great time!
Just got back.. shocked to see all the changes but hey, such is life. Glad to see it's still alive and kicking though!
Attached Images File Type: jpg AirBrush_20210516212226.jpg (254.0 KB, 6992 views)
Carmella is one of the sweetest people out there.
Thank you guys. What can I say I really enjoy what I do lol. But you can always find me on only fans.

{staff edit- CK}
Carmella's OF page is really fun she was cooking naked in a video and whipped up a really delicious braided salmon. One of the few OF pages worth the money.
Some of us are still around
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2021, 11:52 PM
Only the OP followed her rules of current pic (let's see some pics without filters, body cropping, older pics from years ago) it's not hard ladies. So far we have.....

One full body natural pic

One cropped body pic

One blurred face pic

One bottom face body cropped pic
Oh BLM. OK, I'll bite. I have never been face out and I posted a pic from last week, so just stop with the negative nancy comments.