Gypsy?

I think that’s what she use to go by. Has anyone seen her lately? I believe she is pregnant now.
She posted today
She is delusional. Saw her once a while ago. Quoted me a price. I show up and she tried telling me she usually gets 2 to 3 times the amount she quoted me. Tried like hell to get double what I was quoted. Tells me she has 5 girls on her "staff". Says she makes 1000 to 2000 a day (but arguing with me over an additional 100). After all her putzing around and trying to renegotiate she informed me of another appointment and wanted me to pay her and come back another time. She just had this real attitude that I should of been grateful to be in her presence. Told me she has many local celebrities and some national celebrities that are her regulars that give her thousands of dollars because of her looks and professionalism. It was just the most annoying 15 minutes of my life and I just ended up leaving and shebwas scrambling saying she would push her other appointment to another time but I just wanted out ofnthere.
What does she look like? I personally think her pictures look pretty good. But most reports indicate that she's pretty much a disgusting mess in person.
link?
link? Originally Posted by Don Stephens
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...e/326762762294
I’ll eat my hat if “celebrities” are seeing her and makes 2K a day. Just sayin.
I wonder if she even knows who is the Daddy and if she wanted to get pregnant?
Ima go with the Double no on this.
searching her number gives MANY results
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/412-513-7332
the one from yesterday doesn't mention her being preggo, but a month ago she's posting she's 6.5 mo preg. I know these ads sometimes get autoposted, but that's kinda misleading, doncha think?
That said, I agree with Stig - pics have always looked good, but the intel over the years has been less than favorable, so that's why I've stayed away.
Every review I've seen on her had been negative. Trust me, pick someone else. She is attractive but there is alot better out there. Every negative review seemed to be her rushing people out and her overall miserable attitude
I was also told she had an upscale incall. This was maybe 2 years ago but her incall was absolutely filthy with a disgusting comforter on a hard floor. That alone was making me wanna leave but she gave me 10 additional reasons within 10 minutes so I bolted only losing maybe a few bucks in gas money
She is attractive but there is alot better out there. Originally Posted by J15202
Who out there is better? Names please.
her performance matches her attitude...horrible...