Was wanting available info

I have info on the following states colorado texas louisiana florida delaware jersey newyork pa ohio ky indiana an wisconsin. Iowa nebraska arizona washington idaho georgia. I would love to have info on the following. Tri cities in tennesee arkansas laws in louisiana anywhere in south carolina smaller cities in georgia. Laws in other cities in virginia ive been to richmond. Been to denver wondered about col spr an pueblo. Anywhere in florida but ive been to jax. An austin texas. I am an average 31 year old.
Hello out there?
Hellooooooo
hi
are you lost????
I suggest that you contact the various state tourism boards. They will provide you with a lot of info. If your interested in the activities that go in here, perhaps you should ask a question.
I have info on the following states colorado texas louisiana florida delaware jersey newyork pa ohio ky indiana an wisconsin. Iowa nebraska arizona washington idaho georgia. I would love to have info on the following. Tri cities in tennesee arkansas laws in louisiana anywhere in south carolina smaller cities in georgia. Laws in other cities in virginia ive been to richmond. Been to denver wondered about col spr an pueblo. Anywhere in florida but ive been to jax. An austin texas. I am an average 31 year old. Originally Posted by heidis
I was hoping to talk w other girls who traveled.
I have info on the following states colorado texas louisiana florida delaware jersey newyork pa ohio ky indiana an wisconsin. Iowa nebraska arizona washington idaho georgia. I would love to have info on the following. Tri cities in tennesee arkansas laws in louisiana anywhere in south carolina smaller cities in georgia. Laws in other cities in virginia ive been to richmond. Been to denver wondered about col spr an pueblo. Anywhere in florida but ive been to jax. An austin texas. I am an average 31 year old. Originally Posted by heidis
I was hoping to talk w other girls who traveled. Originally Posted by heidis
Heidis baby, darling, sweetheart - please read what you posted and say it out loud...maybe when you hear it, you'll go looking for the crazy person in the room!!
Heidis baby, darling, sweetheart - please read what you posted and say it out loud...maybe when you hear it, you'll go looking for the crazy person in the room!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
+1

Heidis, If you have a Hobbyist or Provider that can vouch for you or reviews contact the MOD in your area to become a Verified Provider. Once this is done you will have access to city specific infoshare and can learn more info.

Prior to that go to the specific City forum you are interested in, introduce yourself in the welcome/new member area and get feedback about visiting.