WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PIC? ;)

SO….
I was working on my site today and i've added over 30 of my best pix to my portfolio.
It's hard to choose because I have collected over 1000 boudoir pix of myself!
Which ones are your favorites? Let me know if you can think of any that i've left out!
The link is below in my signature. Have fun and enjoy!!

P.S Let's make this extra fun. Ladies post a favorite pic of yourself or another provider's pic that you just love. Gent's post your all time fav provider pic. I love photography so this will be a lot of fun!
OMG!!!! I cannot tell a lie: Every single one of them is my favorite!!!!!

Those are absolutely HAWT!!!!
Thanks Ladies Gent. Your are a true Gent my friend!
Damn, it's hard to choose! The one from behind in the black lacy panties while standing...sheeeiiit. Good stuff
Can't pick just one but the one on the bottom row in the middle is great! probably because it shows off your BEAUTIFUL breasts! Damn girl those things are perfection personified!

A close second is the next to last row on the right. This picture displays your other great ASSet!
$)*&%*)%(&$#(!@#@#&(%_&)+)_*(* ^*&%^$$^$
Sorry, my keyboard malfunctioned... Probably the drool between the keys!
Ummm I really like the one in the coat that's hot
Any one that showcases your glorious tits and unbelievable ass. Too much?
I gotta go take a very cold shower.
Thanks Ramblinman-It was hard for me to choose which ones to put up!!

Golfnutt-I like that one too!!

dmaxskin-I love that coat!! It's hard to find a place to sport it around here! I save it for the cold Denver weather!!

Your a sweetie Beardfist!!!

lol flybooy you alwyas need a cold shower! You can come over and take one!

Thanks everyone yall are are awesome!
I like ROXY4, left most on 2nd row. Sexy looking pose and leaves something to the imagination

Wildcat
  • jaxar
  • 03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
All of your pictures are awesome. My favorite is not in your portfolio. You were sitting up against the pillows on your bed, legs spread, your hand down your panties touching yourself and giving me that sexy seductive look as I was getting undressed. That is an image in my memory I will never forget. You're beautiful and sexy in all of your pictures.
Roxy dear.....any shower with you in it would by definition be hot....regardless of water temperature. .
Awe thanks Jaxar, sometimes mental pix are the best pix!
No mater how hard one may try, a photo can never capture reality like the naked eye.
wow cute quote that I just came up with lol!
FLYBOY I like my showers hot, soapy and steamy. Come join me soon !!
double post I know. thanks wildcat I like that one too
um, not to be too crass, but images 1, 7 and 9 in your eccie showcase have fed a lot of fantasies. These should be prominent on your website - I didn't find them on your website's main gallery