~Going out with a bang~

Hello Everyone~
Kitty here~ Just thought I'd post a little good bye note to all me friend that I have made here and on ASPD these last 6 years~
I will be letting go my hobby apartment August 1st..closing the door.

Yes the day has come for me to retire and turn off my red light~
I have had a great time and have met some wonderful people in this lifestyle.
I am happy to say I have never had a problem with any client or never got put in the pokie once..
not to say I have never received a few good pokes
and as far as I know I have never had a bad review~

I will be happy to still see old friends up until August 1st (if asked), but other than that no I am not seeing any new clients.

I do wish you all well and happiness and if you want to say goodbye in person,just let me know~

P.S. if you find an old add's or pictures of me just let me know so that I can delete them~

P.P.S. Did anyone say going away party?

Love you all~
Kitty~
kittyblu4u@yahoo.com
Best wishes extended for joyful retirement. May new endeavors be attended by same happiness provided to grateful clients.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Bye-Bye KittyBlu ,
I'm sorry we never got the chance to play together!

I'm sure you will be missed by those luckier than me!!

Happy Trails , Best Wishes.... Keep a Smile On... if nothing else

Giz
Sorry our paths never crossed. Best of luck to you!

Cheers,

bcg
. . . P.P.S. Did anyone say going away party? Originally Posted by kittyblu
There may be something to be said for a small get together at the Home Alone Hobby House when it opens this summer . . . . Afterall, enven though its been a couple of years, you are a HAHH alumni. lol

Best of luck to you.
Well forgive me for not being to smart but what does HAHH mean?
Well forgive me for not being to smart but what does HAHH mean? Originally Posted by kittyblu
Home Alone Hobby House
Well forgive me for not being to smart but what does HAHH mean? Originally Posted by kittyblu
Home Alone Hobby House Originally Posted by Mac92451
Considering the number of very good reviews at the late lamented Mothership which set down for posterity the records of adventures at the HAHH, I'd argue that from here on out it should be referred to as "The Legendary Home Alone Hobby House".

On one of the national forums, someone made the suggestion that members should be able to earn lifetime PA via continuing submission of qualified reviews. Frankly, as proprietor of the Legendary Home Alone Hobby House, I think BB should be on the fast track for lifetime PA on that basis (and be voted into the inaugural class of the ECCIE Hall of Fame when we get around to founding that institution).

Cheers,

bcg
Sorry that timing prevented our April visit, Kitty.

I wish you the best in the future...

Huck
Though I never met you I certainly wish you the best for the future.

Also, it's very nice to read this:

"I am happy to say I have never had a problem with any client or never got put in the pokie once.."

...after all the negativity about arrests around here lately.
Kitty email or pm me if you're selling off supplies. I'm not into the medical scene so alot of the specialized probably won't interest me, but we know there is some crossover.

Best of Luck
Babee, I think u should become kitty's apprentice and take over her fetish business I'll bet a peek at her accounting books would be enough to sway anyone.
I'm still waiting on a make-up date for our luncheon! Unfortunately, my old, decrepit body breaks down from time to time... But I'm always up for a rescheduling!
Babee, I think u should become kitty's apprentice and take over her fetish business I'll bet a peek at her accounting books would be enough to sway anyone. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
lol..I'd work with her anytime. But medical is a very specialized art. And I never got past stick people (and they look quite sickly).

Nowwww, if we were talking a St Andrew cross, a cage, a f^cking machine, stocks, paddling stool, 2 ton hooks.....I'd be selling HSP's left nut and backing a uhaul up to her office door.
Kitty - You were my first experience in the Hobby and your broke me in real good! Best of luck to you in your retirement.