knowing wives....

Just a question.I am married and my wife knows I am into the "hobby",she likes to watch.I was just wondering if this is rare.She doesn't join in much,but understands a man's desire for sex is different, than the "love" we share.it all seems so normal to her.I am a lucky man.
Damn Doc! You are lucky. Mrs. Ark only thinks sex is for making babies and after I got fixed that ended that!
perhaps not in arkansas.. but in bigger cities or more "outgoing" areas.. i.e austin, dallas, houston, new orleans, LA, miami and other places..there are more than a few hobbyiest that have wives that know, join in, participate etc etc.. so no..its not unheard of..
You are extremely lucky in my experience........I am sure you don't complain when she comes back from shopping as well........lol
You are extremely lucky in my experience........I am sure you don't complain when she comes back from shopping as well........lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
And I'm pretty sure those extra bags she is carrying don't contain any boxes of Condoms. LOL.
Lucky Boy