Joining the Mile High Club?

I have a birthday coming up. The SB/GF/whatever she is has asked me to take the day off and spend it with her, and she wants to know what I'd like to do.

Honestly, anything that would make her happy would be fine with me. But she keeps asking, and I feel like I gotta come up with something besides the rock-climbing gym, shooting, or a picnic in the park (she did that once; the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me).

So, under the influence of alcohol tonight, I started thinking adventurous thoughts.

Is there any local aviation service that would agree to enable two people to initiate each other into the Mile High Club? If not, maybe there's a business opportunity for when I retire ad get my license.
Some airfares are still pretty cheap - find a cheapo and take it round trip. A red-eye is least crowded.

Or save the hassle, rent a hotel, fuck in the closet.
I got a nice hand job snuggle with a co worker back when they gave our blankets.
I was wear sweats and she slipped her hand and went to town nice slow.

When she was down I tried to return the favor and she said wait until tonight
Not sure if it qualifies but I did bust a nut at 31k ft
PM sent.

I know some guys that do this.
  • zont
  • 04-12-2021, 05:20 PM
I like where this is going.. lets all stay tuned.
Sir Lance, if you cannot find an appropriate air service, try getting a room in Denver and 'go for it'.
Speaking of, I got a handjob on a plane once. Does that count?
I don't know if they have them in the DFW area, but in LA (or more specifically the Santa Monica municipal airport) there is/was a service that would take you and your companion up in a specially outfitted small (turboprop) aircraft. Ends up being pretty much like doing it in a smaller Limo, but your are flying and you get your official club qualifications. It was pretty expensive as I recall for a 60-90 minute flight.
They have helicopter sightseeing tours in most city. Do helicopter fly above 5200 ft? Maybe you can try those because they are more common and probably cost less. It's loud though.