Can I beat the Lie Detector ?

Maybe stop lying.
Just tell her that she is paranoid because she has a guilty conscience from her own cheating. You should demand she take a polygraph first. She might fail it and you will have the upper edge. Make her feel that cheating can include just thinking of other men that way she will almost certainly fail it even if she hasnt actually cheated. If she has never even thought of other men and never cheated, she is very boring so divorce her after you take your polygraph while on benzos so you can show her she lost a very wonderful honest husband. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Horrible. This is how men get the nickname 'dog.' Psychological manipulation is not something you to do to someone you truley care about.
Psychological manipulation is not something you to do to someone you truley care about. Originally Posted by DallasBella
Then don't manipulate them emotionally by demanding a polygraph.
I cannot get over the the fact that there are 3-4 providers in this thread lambasting the OP for lying, hobbying, or trying to get out of this situation with minimal damage. I am assuming these providers refuse service to married clients, or if married, the client must provide documented release from monogamy vows. No? Hmmm.... I must be confused.

The OP was asking for advice on a polygraph, not character assessment.
kick her fuckin ass out.The nerve of that bitch a lie detector test.
IMHO the trust is totally gone and she is only looking for confirmation to use against you. Once there is a breach in trust it is incredibly hard if not impossible to rebuild it.

I think you have two choices stop fooling around ( not a great choice ) or get you freedom to enjoy life while you are young enough to enjoy it.