WTF

How the fuck do you lose a toddler?
I found a random toddler screaming in the hallway of my hotel 2 hours ago.
after knocking on every door on my floor. I walked him down to the lobby and alerted the staff before i went and fed him and sat with him in the lobby for 2 hours. Had to cancel with a client because i didnt feel right just leaving him and when his sorry ass daddy came up he had the nerve to talk shit to me,
No thank you for making sure my kid wasnt kidnapped or molested, No im sorry that you had to dedicate your valuable time because I failed as a parent.

I should have charged his ass for the appointment i had to cancel... smh
OMG are you kidding me?? I guess some people are just born assholes.

You just keep being the good, big hearted girl that you are. You know you did the right thing. I bet that toddler really aprecciated you.
Good karma for you. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Personally I think all men need to be given vasectomies at puberty, reversable upon passing a parenting course and intelligence test.
OMG! You have a sweet heart to care for that boy. That might be one of the best excuses to cancel an appointment I've ever heard. Hope your client understands.

Screw the daddy. You kept that baby safe and you should feel good about that. I hope some of those people that call us trash because of what we do for a living read this thread. You did us proud, honey.
Very sweet of you J.
Thanks yall. This really killed my mood this morning.
Thank goodness you found him instead of a child molester. You are very sweet woman for taking care of him... Very good karma!

This made my day..... Sorry you missed out on money... karma will come back to you for that.....
sorry you missed on the client....That was sweet of you!
{I would have called the CPS}
I once found a 4-5 yr old at 4 am outside,didn't know hwere he lived or where his parents were so I called the police.After I left him with the cops I proceed to walk down the street and the friggen parents are yelling out the window for him...yah that's how you find a missing child.New neighbors,never so much as thanked me.Real Gems.
You apparently have alot of character. To let a toddler loose alone in a hotel is only something a shitty parent would do. I think you did a great job of taking care of the kid Kudos to you
Call the cops! Do not give a child back to someone so obviously unable to parent.
Yeah so how did the dude lose his kid? Gotta be a good story but doesn't sound like he was one for telling it. I remember getting lost from my mom in the store when I was small and it scared the holy bejesus out of me. I think that if I had not already reported that to the authorities I would have felt even more compelled to do so after daddy didn't want to act like an adult about it - at least after the fact.

I believe the world is still a pretty good place when it's all said and done - for the most part - kids get picked up good people like you instead of ped psychopathic killers and such...

Still, don't yell at someone who found ur kid! That's just rude!!!

You did the right thing regardless of what overstressed, undermannered daddy thinks...
As a parent, the thought of someone loosing their toddler just infuriates me....Thank goodness for you!!
That dad is a D-bag. You did a GREAT thing. With so much stuff going on out there in this world. he should have been thankful.
it is amazing in this world we have to pass a test to get a license to drive but any asshole -- both men and woman can be a parent, Sometimes I think that there should be a test to get a license to breed. Some people should not/never be parents just wish they would realize that and take appropriate steps.