Sardines

This was a civilian encounter, not a hobby one but a Google search didn't tell much. I went on a 3rd date and finally got some action. Lots of foreplay and all. It wasn't until after she O'd that her vagina smelled like sardines. Sardines in oil, not water.

To be honest I thought if there was to be an odor it would be from the jump. Not at the end of activities. At best Google says it's yeast. So if I just wash up thoroughly I'm good right?
Yeast infections can be passed on to your partner so be careful. If you start having symptoms of any infections, I would contact your primary care provider.
I'm not a doctor butt, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...Could be many reasons... diet, period (just before or just after), the aforementioned yeast infection, UTI, could be a cyst or just plain ol' body odor...

Ladies? Anything I missed??
I like how you distinguish oil vs water. You must be quite the connoisseur.

Did you wear a condom? It's usually man-juice that causes fish smell.
Alot of women whom are not in the hobby,
don'tknow their bodies as well as we do and don't really know how to clean the inside of theirselves.
That smell can be hidden until you really open them up.

I've had to show a girl how to clean herself. And that's sad.
Yeast infections can be passed on to your partner so be careful. If you start having symptoms of any infections, I would contact your primary care provider. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
I'm cut down there, and to be honest I didn't know guys could get yeast infections if we properly cleaned up after ourselves.
I like how you distinguish oil vs water. You must be quite the connoisseur.

Did you wear a condom? It's usually man-juice that causes fish smell. Originally Posted by Solitaire
My grandfather used to be a fisherman.

Yep. Condoms were used fortunately.
Alot of women whom are not in the hobby,
don'tknow their bodies as well as we do and don't really know how to clean the inside of theirselves.
That smell can be hidden until you really open them up.

I've had to show a girl how to clean herself. And that's sad. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I've had a provider with an odor issue once and she fessed up to it. She was quite frank about seeing a client or two before our scheduled time and that accidents like odor can occur.