I have two hitting me up .....

One says her mother has heart problems and wants money to go see her in another city. Also sad because her brother died last month. She'll repay me with an overnight.

The other says her gall bladder has been acting up and she hasn't worked in January. But .....

.....she wants to come fuck me for cash.

At least the one is actually offering to do work for the money. I will never understand why guys fall for a sob story and a promise to make it right later. If she has time to come pick it up, she has time for a BJ at least.

Either consider it a gift and move on, or tell her to kick rocks. This crap only works because guys fall for it so often. Get your fair exchange right away, or be a good samaritan and help her out for nothing.

So.... what was your response? :P
CD is exactly right AGAIN! I've learned my lesson the hard way with that.

I hit up one provider via PM a few months back to inquire about a session and she actually tried to get me to pay BEFORE we even met. She asked me to prepay via a money pak card. Really? Nah chick, ICM don't play that!
No cure, no pay. In that order ...
This time you set the terms.
Girl #1 - do the overnight prior to her leaving, then drop her off at the greyhound station while you go "find parking", then bail.

Girl #2 - Fuck her, then send her to Ben Taub to fix her gallbladder.

Boom. You're welcome.
If she has time to come pick it up, she has time for a BJ at least. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
No shit! I picked this chick up a few days ago because she didn't have a ride...and I was all like, "If I'm picking you up, you have time to give me a BJ!" She was like, "No." I was like, "That sucks." She was like, "No, I won't."

I LOL'd...
Goddamn right....get your shit up front....If not, it's like feeding a stray animal and those fuckers keep coming back....
This thread is an instant classic in my book. They only hit you because they perceive you to be gullible. What are you doing BCD that causes you to have multiple providers asking for assistance? Wait a minute... you're not? Don't tell me you're singing to these whores ; -) The fact that you don't know what to do is very telling. I say help them out. :-)
This thread is an instant classic in my book. They only hit you because they perceive you to be gullible. What are you doing BCD that causes you to have multiple providers asking for assistance? Wait a minute... you're not? Don't tell me you're singing to these whores ; -) The fact that you don't know what to do is very telling. I say help them out. :-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Many fucktards get hit up in this fashion.....you may have to fuck more than one hooktard to realize this....
Many fucktards get hit up in this fashion.....you may have to fuck more than one hooktard to realize this.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Naah I've made enough review contributions to the board I don't have to write about everyone I've seen nor do I hobby out of necessity like some of you. If you're getting hit up and having to ask what to do then you're doing it wrong. Also if you're defending the OP you're just as clueless. ;-)
Naah I've made enough review contributions to the board I don't have to write about everyone I've seen Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You mean your not allowed to....right?
You mean your not allowed to....right? Originally Posted by Russ38
You should probably check my latest review it's pretty bad ass too...lol
I will never understand why guys fall for a sob story and a promise to make it right later. If she has time to come pick it up, she has time for a BJ at least. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I will never understand why girls give a sob story and promise to make it right later. If she has time to come up with a good sob story, she has time for a BJ at least and earn the money. Like the guys do. Work. Paid.
You should probably check my latest review it's pretty bad ass too...lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I have.....it was much better compared to the previous ones....
You should probably check my latest review it's pretty bad ass too...lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Did you feel as if the last thread you made was pretty bad ass too?

Just curious