A Good Pounding ??

Ok , anyone who knows me knows I love , love , love Sucking Cawk But sometimes a lady needs a good hard pounding from behind , but it seems most of my guys are wore out after the first bell , now I know this is mostly my fault because I tend to suck the life out of them with the first one and they are spent .

And after yet another yummy mouth filling hot session , I was hot and ready to go and we tried to get it going again but he tapped out .., so Im wondering how many oral loving ladies sometimes miss out on a good hard pounding because they are just too good at oral pleasure ,,and how many fellas get disappointed because their lady friend is so good with her mouth that no matter what she tries you are done after the first round ? call this my naughty curiosity wanting to know ..

The rain seems to bring out the wanton slut in me
I love rough and dirty sex ... but sometimes the oral skills of a lady can be so good ... that I just wanna lay there and enjoy the way it feels = )
BJ doesn't do much for me unless the provider has a gorgeous face. Which doesn't happen often at all.
I am not disappointed if my partner is orally skilled. I just don't let her get carried away when the main course awaits.
It has happened to me but in general if I am that excited it works out to be a good thing. If the woman can get me that worked up I will stay rock hard to move right into her... then being I just went I last as long as I want. Again this isn't always the case but it there is chemistry it happens. I had a gf/fb where that it became the norm for her to drain me with her mouth then I would work her... ahhhh the memories!
BJ doesn't do much for me unless the provider has a gorgeous face. Which doesn't happen often at all.
I am not disappointed if my partner is orally skilled. I just don't let her get carried away when the main course awaits. Originally Posted by Moto
I must admit I tend to get carried away sometimes and have to be reminded to slow down ..or let go because I do like to keep sucking until Im pushed away ..
oh Alli.....maybe some day we meet.

So often I hear, "Don't you want to rest?"

I always reply, "I can rest after my time is up."

Most know that I don't waste time on getting head.

But i love it and bustin a nut in her mouth even after just a few minutes makes getting more head and the subsequent pounding all the better. I'm good for at least three.

The problem with that for me is most ladies count it towards what is really 2sog not msog .... plus the lost time.

I really love bustin in her mouth and then her climbing right on for cg.....that's best bb and reserved for "lovers" but if the supplies are handy, a quick wipe down and rolling on of the gasket is not too disruptive....especially if the lady gobbled up and swallowed all the cum already.

We could make a deal .... the cock sucking is on your time and the pounding on my time.

Or you could invite a M to lay back for you to suck while I pound you from behind.

.....you have my email :wink:
Are things a little slow in spitonyourdickandcallitasloppy bbbjville?
I usually suck the balls dry and make their toes curl and eyes roll back into their head, happens often. Sometimes I go days without a good pounding or any pounding. I don't see to many clients so if I get it 2x a week I'm glad.
I usually suck the balls dry and make their toes curl and eyes roll back into their head, happens often. Sometimes I go days without a good pounding or any pounding. I don't see to many clients so if I get it 2x a week I'm glad. Originally Posted by Anna Star
Thanks for the responses and yes Anna I can agree with what you said..I love to watch their reactions and know that I can make them feel like I have drained the life out of them ..as for it being slow thats why I posted this , that couldn't be further from the truth lol , I just woke up early and in a naughty mood ..and was curious trust me I dont need to put up a threAD ..
I usually suck the balls dry and make their toes curl and eyes roll back into their head.... Originally Posted by Anna Star
Wow! I love that : )
Someone visited me the other night & it was three hours of earth shattering, pounding fun! I can still feel it now and it's been almost 36 hrs ago, rofl. Gotta love the young, ripped guys with a ton of stamina. I love oral more than almost anything, but I'm with you Allison, bring on the pounding!

~
Someone visited me the other night & it was three hours of earth shattering, pounding fun! I can still feel it now and it's been almost 36 hrs ago, rofl. Gotta love the young, ripped guys with a ton of stamina. I love oral more than almost anything, but I'm with you Allison, bring on the pounding!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Hmmm, 3 hours of pounding Lexie? If only I could last that long, lol.
Hmmm, 3 hours of pounding Lexie? If only I could last that long, lol. Originally Posted by evergreen
You were more than fine sexy, we can always try to break a record next time you visit & don't have to wake up early for work.

I think the combination of it being spring, the time change & the never ending rain has everyone super horny lately.

~
I'm just gonna pull up a chair and hang out over here and read...y'all keep talking...

I think the combination of it being spring, the time change & the never ending rain has everyone super horny lately.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Something is going on babe , but Im not complaining, I say bring it on ...