~You just have to love surprises like this!~

This happened a few days ago on my most recent trip to the DC area....

One of my long time regulars, named Joe, showed up for his appointment. He walks in and I can't help but notice this "cat that ate the canary" smile on his face.

A few minutes in, I can't help myself.....I proceed to ask him about the grin on his face. He simply states...."Oh, I have a little surprise for you".

Hmm....ok....figuring it's a new toy or something. We begin playing, we're all naked, and suddenly there is a faint tap at the door.

Now...most providers will agree with me. A knock at the door while you're in a session is NOT something you want to hear...lol. It scares the crap out of you.

I jump up, throw a towel around me, and start fretting about it being LE, hotel management, etc.

I peak thru the peephole, and see this woman. I open the door, figuring she just has the wrong room....and she proceeds to say..."I'm just here to watch"

Hmm...okay then! I turn to hear Joe say...."Glad you could make it Miko"

Oh wow...so this is my surprise. Hmm...ok...

Joe and I pick up where we left off ....and the next thing I know this woman has her face between my legs!

Needless to say, 45 mins later, I got to officially meet Miko.....a drop dead gorgeous, 30 year old Philipina woman, with this amazing exotic look, who never even got out of her clothes....

As she's walking out....she looks me dead in the eye and said "Next time, you can do me!"

Whew.....if only I got more surprises like that!
Alisha...xoxo
Dayum! Nice...
You were cool with an unscreened person showing up to a session without your knowledge ?
Hmmmmm . Don't think I would have been . I'd be pissed if someone I didn't know called my phone number .
You were cool with an unscreened person showing up to a session without your knowledge ?
Hmmmmm . Originally Posted by The Rover
Now how did you get that information from my post?

I've been seeing Joe for 9 years...I assure you, he's the last person I'd be concerned about setting me up. And if you must know, it seems she is his sugarbaby.

Just so much negativity around here. Geez....

Alisha...xoxo
Hmmmmm . Don't think I would have been . I'd be pissed if someone I didn't know called my phone number . Originally Posted by The Rover
Now that you've edited your post....

What the heck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about anybody making a phone call?

Dude...you need to get a grip. Seriously. Here I make an attempt to lighten things up a bit around here...and bam!...here we are.

Mods...feel free to lock it down.

Alisha...xoxo
Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing!
Just stated I wouldn't be ok with unexpected person showing up to a session . And that I don't even like people I don't know calling me , not that it happened to you ! I prefer total discretion when I hobby was my point .
It was obvious from the outset that Joe had set this up. It's his time and money and he has a built up rapport with her over the 9 years she's seen him. From her own tone in the post, she was secure enough with the situation and client to allow it.

Glad you had a good time, Alisha...
Just stated I wouldn't be ok with unexpected person showing up to a session . And that I don't even like people I don't know calling me , not that it happened to you ! I prefer total discretion when I hobby was my point . Originally Posted by The Rover
Oh...so now I'm not discreet? Are you kidding me?!

And just so you know, Joe has been teasing me about enjoying his sugarbaby for about 6 months now. It just finally happened.

Alisha...xoxo
Closed at OP request

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff