Adult Friend Finder Crush

I used to be a member of AFF a long time ago. From what I remember there were some under cover providers on there (I kept away from those) and the "real" people that I met did not want to have sex. I let my membership lapse. I thought I was free of all that by sticking to eccie but bills need to be paid and so AFF is spamming me in my dark secret cave. With that in mind I have developed a AFF crush. I don't think she is that pretty (I've seen providers that blow her away) but there is something about her... Who is this muse of my tumescence?

Titty Mcfitty

When I'm cruising eccie I find myself clicking the forward and back button hoping that her picture will cycle around again. Let's be clear about this. I have no intention of contacting this person as that would entail joining AFF. And I don't want to draw her to the dark side. This is just a crush. Just like when I was in high school and the Home Economics professor was this 35 year old latina hottie.

Titty Mcfitty you haunt my whoremongering.
So basically you are asking somebody on AFF to contact her and get her over to our "dark side", so you and the rest of us can enjoy her company?

Bring her in I say !!!
I like arelzu....
To each his own, but I trust NONE of those B.S. scamming sites.
Here is the math, Think about the time you spend on a fuck site, do you actually meet some one hot and fuck her brains out? go to a bar and use your "game" see how that works, get a GF, spend $200 a night winning and dinning her and then "make love " to her. Or come here, spend $200 and fuck some hot chicks brains out and go home with nothing on your mid except her hot pussy. I know what my answer is .

IB
Here is the math, Think about the time you spend on a fuck site, do you actually meet some one hot and fuck her brains out? go to a bar and use your "game" see how that works, get a GF, spend $200 a night winning and dinning her and then "make love " to her. Or come here, spend $200 and fuck some hot chicks brains out and go home with nothing on your mid except her hot pussy. I know what my answer is .

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
This is why I quit AFF to begin with. They show you a carrot but it is all stick. I much prefer my results here and yet Titty Mcfitty calls to me like a siren calling to sailors. I know that my hopes will be dashed on the rocks of bait and switch so I fix my gaze on the lighthouse that is eccie where to quote H.I McDunnough "my seed can find purchase".
I like arelzu.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That's the spirit VL. But don't fall in love. She's a beauty.
So basically you are asking somebody on AFF to contact her and get her over to our "dark side", so you and the rest of us can enjoy her company?

Bring her in I say !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Actually no because there is no there there. I think she is a marketing ploy. Her song is sweet but it is only a paper moon.
Well...you might be on to something. I turned to AFF about 18 months after I lost my v-card. I realized early on that I liked the anonymous sex, didn't like the bullshit associated with FWB, and didn't really want a relationship. When I met the guys from the site, 90% of the boys said I was the first girl they met off the site and when I put out, even more said I was the first to do so.

One of the dates I went on was with a gent from Dallas (I was living in MA at the time) and after the awkward dinner date then 90 minutes of decent boning his pillow talk went straight to "you know, you could get paid for this." He went on to vaguely describe the hobby scene. I was offended. I was 21, confident that I was exploring my sexuality for the sake of exploring my sexuality, not for using men. I left in a rush and with a bad taste in my mouth.

About a year later I moved to Austin. I was finding men to bone either at bars or off AFF (I had a high drive, I was new in town, etc) and the boys I met kept being crazy. At one point I finally threw my hands up and said "well if they're all going to treat me like a whore, I might as well get paid for it!" And...well, I did. And the boys I met were actually respectful and normal and we didn't have to do the awkward dinner date before tearing our clothes off. I was having the same amount of anonymous sex as I was before, but with better, more fulfilling results and it also funded a few great vacations and helped me to extend my post-graduation spring-break fever for a bit.

I don't really have any advice, but I thought the story my personal history felt on topic. =)
Or come here, spend $200 and fuck some hot chicks brains out and go home with nothing on your mid except her hot pussy.
Hot chick? Eccie? I think you mean $300+
Hot chick? Eccie? I think you mean $300+ Originally Posted by Codybeast
No, I do mean $200, look and you will find, lots offer hh for less then $200, so with all the added accessories your out $200, so yes, there are.

IB
No, I do mean $200, look and you will find, lots offer hh for less then $200, so with all the added accessories your out $200, so yes, there are.

Ah yes I did forget about the half hour. I've always booked by the hour.
To each his own, but I trust NONE of those B.S. scamming sites. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
There are some scams out there, no doubt. AFF is pretty real though. In the year I've been on there, as a free member, I've had sex with about 10 different ladies ranging from 24 to one of the hottest 45 year old women I've ever seen. Ive never paid a penny for the site and never did any awkward dinners. I make it no secret what I'm there for. Have plenty of friends, don't need a fwb. Don't want to date, just want to have sex. Usually it's meet for a drink somewhere after work, in the sheets an hour later.
There are some scams out there, no doubt. AFF is pretty real though. In the year I've been on there, as a free member, I've had sex with about 10 different ladies ranging from 24 to one of the hottest 45 year old women I've ever seen. Ive never paid a penny for the site and never did any awkward dinners. I make it no secret what I'm there for. Have plenty of friends, don't need a fwb. Don't want to date, just want to have sex. Usually it's meet for a drink somewhere after work, in the sheets an hour later. Originally Posted by nativetexan2708

And no bugs?

IB
I must have gone about it all wrong because I came up with a goose egg. I definitely did not encounter a Jenns Lolli on the site. There was a bunch of "Jane23759 wants to meet" or "4theluvofcock has given you access to her pictures". When I tried to pursue suddenly the other party did not respond. In any event live and learn. By the way, as I type this Titty Mcfitty is in the AFF banner doing her thing. Foul temptress! I noticed that her stats change every so often. Sometimes it is 28/F and other times it is 22/F.