can a spinner be too skinny?

Hmm, I guess so. I openly advertise that I'm a spinner because no matter what, I've always been small. I am 5'9 and weigh about 135, I thought I looked great but i was called too skinny. What the hell does that mean when you know I'm spinner??
Youre wonderful, ignore it.
I know the feeling, I have been in the business in and out for 6 years, mostly out but I have been back since last Feb (2012). When I first started back up, I was about 90 lbs at 5'4. I have always had a small frame. I am now anywheres froom 100-105 lbs now and still get called too skinny.

I wish I had an answer to your post but hey, I would like to know. Us Spinners need to stick together hehe.
I have had this happen a million times, ur to skinny etc when I always list my height and weight
Hmm, I guess so. I openly advertise that I'm a spinner because no matter what, I've always been small. I am 5'9 and weigh about 135, I thought I looked great but i was called too skinny. What the hell does that mean when you know I'm spinner?? Originally Posted by Janele

Although slender both you and Nikki have extremely appealing womanly curves and appear to be quite healthy. You are a far cry from skinny.

I would imagine the only guys who would think otherwise simply like the larger or fuller stacked women.

This opens up the debate of how one defines spinner. I've always related the term to shorter or petite slender girls as in you can easily spin em around from a prone position.

I love a woman with hour glass whether her frame is slender or voluptuous and you both possess it from your photos.

Neither BBW nor Thin/skinny does it for me as neither has the look of being in prime health imho.
  • Loxly
  • 09-27-2013, 02:02 PM
A lady once told me that she was a "perfect 39". She was... 13-13-13. A true spinner.
at 135, you are NOT too skinny. You are small, but only normally so.
  • Meiji
  • 09-27-2013, 02:40 PM
There's a provider in California that's 5'5" and 90#. VERY skinny.

I personally don't consider any woman over 5'3" to be a spinner, but that's just a difference in definition.
Good question John Dough....
Thanks for the support everyone!!! It really helps and I admit, I've lost weight in the last couple months, but have you seen the ass?? It steals the food from the rest of my body!!! LOL seriously though if you can't tell from the pics or listed measurements what we look like then dont be surprised. Especially when my (newer) pics are from a week ago!
In my opinion though you're too tall to be a spinner. Most guys think if a "little spinner " as someone about 5'5" or less.
Im tall but im very light and little and spinnable lol
Is that a challenge ?? Haha
Is that a challenge ?? Haha Originally Posted by John_Dough
Of course