Iron Butterfly's "Honest Conversation" Post and a few other Poiints addressed

Rather than participating in the hijacking of my own thread I'll respond here

Whispers....... why don't we have an honest conversation, just you and me. One thing that I see with your philosophy, your hooker whispers, is you are disconnected from the majority that participate in this board and this part of the Hobby, just my observation and my opinion! For the way I hobby nothing you have to offer to this board or to me has any value, again this is for me.

I'm sure there are others that feel that way as well. You are entitled to your opinion.

I can only speak for myself and speak of what I read here on this board.

You can believe everything I say. I know I speak the truth. You might be careful about what you hear others say about me. One question to ask anyone with an opinion of me is whether or not they have ever met me. That will weed a lot of the bullshit out.

As many have already come forth with how much they spend on this hobby (was in another actual informative thread ) and from what I gather most are seeing $200-$300 per Hr ladies. They are not trolling CL, BP and strip clubs.

I don't "troll" any place. I never look at Backpage except if it is linked in a story here to see who people are talking about. I have ran ads on CL as well throw oiut a line or two in Strip Clubs. I do the same in most clubs as well as restaurants

Free pussy is not hobbying, it is real world fucking. Not if it is a predecessor to P4P. Ladies give it up for free at times trying to get into a guy's wallet.

So I am not sure you truly understand the type of hobbyist that frequent this board.

I think I have a much better idea than most.

You say you get hours of time with young ladies (same thing you accusing Trees of) for little to nothing, and You criticize the guys here that are fullish enough to pay the asking price.

I do not criticize guys for paying the asking price. I never haggle and personally I ALWAYS pay the "asking price". At times though that price is lower than advertised but it is still a number that originates with the lady for whatever reason she justifies to herself. Offering information on how to get more for your money is NOT criticizing others.

I have spent over 20k a year on my hobby seeing the ladies on this site. I don’t spend 7 hours a day trolling boards looking for cheap pussy and venerable ladies that I can take advantage of.

LOL! You are pretty good at grabbing words out of my mouth/off my fingers and reorganizing them as you see fit. Better than some. I sit in front of a computer up to 7 hours on the average day. During that time frame I watch movies, TV, read threads here and a couple of other places, share information and respond to emails. I also post on occaision. If you want to present yourself in some holier than though fashion try to be straight up.

I think a lot of guys here are OK with paying $200-$300 for a high quality lady. Sure deals come up and that is part of business, but I don’t think they actively seek this as there sole way of participating in this hobby.

OK?

I will give a lot of credit to SL, he is a true hobbyist, he may have sex every day with a new or previously seen provider. But from the way I have seen him hobby it is an honest way of doing business here, it is his way and I respect it. You mention you have 3 hours of sex play (hobby related) a day.

I don’t see the same thing here, I see a Whisperer that prays on weaknesses, whether it is providers, or hobbyists. This is how I perceive you, and as you may know here on this board perception is all we got.

How is giving a lady what she asks for "praying on weakness"?

You may be a nice guy in the RW, but here you are perceived as a guy that is not such a nice guy, just my perception and opinion of you.

Once again, that is a perception shared by SOME that have never met me. I'm sure I have pissed off a guy here and there over the years in person but most people that meet me know I know my shit as well tend to be surprised at who is in my company at times.

So based on your Whispering, I am a fool because I pay sticker price.

Once again? Where are you getting that? Hundreds of reviews are posted daily and I have no comments on what people pay. I discuss what I get and what I pay or know others pay. I'll apologize if you perceive my discussing cheaper pussy to be invalidating you or your choices..... Pay what you want to.... I tell ladies to charge what they want to .... I seldom have an opinion on it.

Yes I have reaped the benefits of seeing ladies over long periods of time on a regular basses, and they offered great discounts, but this is so different then trolling for venerable young ladies, and taking advantage of them.

Once again, I do not "troll" or exploit weakness.... I position myself at times to take advantage of opportunities.....

Here is a question for you.... You meet a girl that is hot in a book store. In a conversation it comes out that she needs to make $500 by Sunday to pay her rent on Monday. She offers to spend the night with you for $500. Are you going to say No Thank-you, Let me pay you $300 and hour and I'll take 90 minutes of your time and tip you the extra $50? How many Guys will truthfully do something like that? How many guys will say "Oh NO darlin. Get on ECCIE and charge $250 and hour!

Being in a position to take advantage of the opportunity that just presented itself is not preying on anyone.

Just to clarify how I handle this scenario I would say "Darlin I would love to spend the night with you but I have to go home to someone. Now if you are serious and would like to spend this evening and tomorrow evening with me I'll give you the $500 and toss in dinner and a movie tonight and dinner and a trip to the Comedy Club tomorrow night."

That sir is how I hobby a good percentage of the time whether it be with an Ad on CL, a girl I meet on Seeking Arrangement or a girl I meet in some eating or drinking establishment.

I am not accusing you of this but from your posts, your style of posting and from over the years this is what you display as the Whisperer. And based on your screen name Whisperer, defined as a person who is able to tam or control animals, esp by talking to them in gentle tone. So you are a whore whisperer right?

No. It is "Whispers" as in I tend to talk softly, share information with selective people that not everyone gets to hear. If you are going to spin up an Analogy it helps to get the Name right in the beginning I think. Others have credited me, at times, as being a "Stripper Whisperer" but I've never used the term myself that I can remember.

You treat the ladies like animals that you can control and get what you want?

LOL! Not Remotely. Once again, you are drawing perceptions based in what you read that are from others that are clueless.

Man that is way to much work. I am not going to sit behind a computer screen for 7 hours trolling looking for cheap pussy. There are to many RW things to do, go for a run, a bike ride, enjoy outdoor activities, RW hobbies, and just live life then to troll all day.

Answered Previously. But I will add that I do MANY real world things. I just tend to take a shot at women I meet quite regularly.

Whispers, you are good at what you do (you say) and I am happy with what I do (I say). Your views are far and removed from my views and you play on that with many posters here, you love your dramatic threADs, and get much joy from the count and the spotlight. I get that, just not my cup of tea. Yes I post, and I start threads, I don’t talk about the best way to get what I want by manipulation, or how fucked up someone is or how they are cheating or any of that drama, just my style just like your style is all about drama (you call it information).

OK. I'm not faulting you your contributions. You seem to be a little close minded and could learn a lot more if you were open to others with ideas you might not agree with. Iearn something new here quite often and many times from someone I disagree with on something.

So I just wanted to have an honest conversation as to really what this is about, obviously it is not about getting a Mod off the board, he is gone and was gone already. It isn’t about informing the public (on the board ) that happened on the first day or two. So really Whispers what is this whole hobby trolling thing about? Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
The Thread in question was meant to take behind the scenes conversations and discussions that were rather important to some and bring them to the light...... Although YOU were not personally satisfied with the results, Many people that knew nothing of it have looked around, asked and validated things for themselves.

You find Still Looking Credible and he posted the exact same thing I posted. 2nd and 3rd hand information.

the fact that it has stayed 2nd and 3rd hand does NOT make it untrue.

Whispers not to diminish your sexploits but those of us that see indy providers search around and occasionally find a lady that turns us on. When we see the same lady several times we receive little favors. Extra time, a grand fathered rate or little gifts.

Been there, Done that, Still do as a matter of fact....

As you have according to your reviews only reviewed one indy provider.

Many posters here in Austin have been hostile towards me and those I associate with adn to review ladies here means to subject them to guys and ladies alike that want to fuck with them and their business..... So I haven't wrote reviews.

The gals in the strip clubs are not known for reducing their rates.

My opinion on that is totally opposite. SC gals rates fluctuate daily based on their needs....plus whether they know a guy or not..... In many clubs I am not an "unknown" and there is no risk for a lady deciding to meet me elsewhere. She can verify I am a gentleman and she will be paid as well as that I'm no wierd freak in the sheets. I've always enjoyed better pricing than most as a result of maintaining a somewhat public position in the clubs.

Perhaps if you were like the majority of us and see more indy providers several times you too would receive little favors Originally Posted by tucson
I'm not sure why you think I have a problem with "favors" . I do understand why you might think from not reviewing that I do not see Indies.

..... he used to remind us constantly about the 300 reviews now he bumped it up to 500 huge gap there Whispers sounds like lies.

I do not constantly "remind people of anything" although I DO respond to pother's posts and clarify and often the answer is the same.

From 2000 until Lights out on ASPD I had approximately 356 posted reviews that I had received credit for.

I also have reviews posted on TER, a regional Florida board and a regional California board from time I spent there. Reviews across those three sites total over 150.

thats the Whispers main problem he thinks everyone else is stupid except him he thinks people don't take notice to his hypocrisy thats pretty pathetic. Originally Posted by John Taffer
There is no hypocrisy in my posts. People without information may tend to believe so though

I know, it's incredible how quickly some get up to speed.

Isn't it?

Whispers is well aware that we disagree about etiquette (to put it mildly) when discussing women here.

"Here" meaning on the boards. Yes I tend to discuss them as a business... not as ladies. I understand it irritates some. I had a long discussion with Amber about it years ago and she seemed to feel it allowed for more honest and detached information. I was guilty of getting caught up in my reviews though..

If anything people are amazed meeting him (men and women both) that he is capable of being charming.

Why Thank-you sir!

Whereas with 19Trees, his entire board persona is charming, thus it's a bit of a surprise when he descends to name calling and trolling. Originally Posted by Qziz
I tend to bring that out of a lot of people.... It's been a rather common occurrence over the years.

I've been guilty of it myself at times..... But when I have I go all out and take a few points and use the really mean names!
I do not share the information in the form of reviews because some of those here will pick up a phone and give a lady shit, schedule and no show her and tell her that is what happens if they see me.

I do tell those that I consider part of a network of associate in the form of PMS, Texts or Emails.

I do not see Indies OFTEN simply as i have resources available to me that tend to be less expensive. If I have an itch to scratch and none of my texts get returned or everyine on my first round of picks is busy I do hit the boards and my tastes are not as defined as some tend to think.

I saw Bella18 for example. Shared the experience with a few.

I also saw Vivian Tale which led to some interesting exchange. She was being assisted by a lady that publicly does not tend to share a very nice opinion of me. We had mixed it up on the boards more than once. When I heard Vivian drop her name I kind of felt, "Uh OH" this was a waste of time.... but it turns out the Lady doing the scheduling had told her straight up that I was not only legit but that taking good care of me would probably yield referrals and repeat business.

I had a great time and she joined me for breakfast after and has several times since. I think the community lost a decent gal there as the last time she ran ads I was the only guy to actually show up. She was no showed several times and had spent her own money on the hotel room for 2 nights/days. No Shows were probably attributable to a local "pimp" who's stable she chose not to join but THAT is a story for another day.

I have seen 3 other of the $300 Flavor of the Months Providers multiple times but NOT at $300 an hour. I've met 100+ ladies at the Luncheons and dinners I throw and I get approached by many of them. It's no secret and if they don't know someone fills them in that I'm not a guy that normally LIKES an hour. I see girls for the "evening" hence more strippers and SBs.... Three of the ladies that charged $300 an hour have joined me at what one of them coined "Stripper Rates" spending from 6 or 7 in the evening until 2 or 3 in the morning with me for the $300 I would have give a top dollar stripper.

There are no less than 100 guys.. Maybe more that know exactly who these ladies are...... They see them at parties or out with me....

One of them had problems with some of the local ladies because of her association with me. She was strong enough though to not let it bug her too much.

THEIR choice and always THEIR solicitation of me. Not my "preying" on them

Why do they do it? Well... I'm a pretty cool guy to hang out with, they get VIP treatment at the clubs, eat at the best places and IF they want to talk business with one of my friends while out with me I don't get all "butt hurt" about it.... I think they like THAT most of all.... And they end up getting business off my friends as well..... Plus I am a Gentleman at all times in person and represent return business... If I have a good time I might see them 3 or 4 times a months and for a "working girl" it's a nice break from some of the other types of guys they see.
Whispers I don't think we have met but then when at a party I get sort of over whelmed. If we haven't met I hope to some time. You and I agree on some things and disagree on some others but that has no bearing on being friends. If you attend the SA Hollow Weeine party look me up. I have limited funds to hobby and choose the ladies I see carefully. I believe in treating any woman I am with as a lady it is just the way I was raised. Ask any woman I have been with the only time I may insist on some thing is I will open and close the car door for her. If at any time I leave a woman after a date and we both are not looking forward to the next meet I haven't accomplished what I set out to do. I am single and into this hobby for the enjoyment it gives me.
Just like a cat that plays with a dead mouse he grows board of it being there is no more life in it, is this how you feel about your Trees "hang I'm hight" thread LoL!

Ok I will play. Whispers, I will give you the point that I may have a closed mind to the way you see things, I would say it is more of the way I hobby. I don't think about this that much. It is a very small part of my life, I hobby because I like to enjoy ladies I would not normally have.

As to your scenario, first off I have very little game when it comes to ladies, way to shy (scared). So if I was presented with what you have mentioned I would not say to a lady that I just meet at a store that I would give her money for sex, not my style, and I am not a player. So no would be my answer.

I think you tend to take things a little to personally. Me asking to have a Mano a Mano honest conversation was to weed out the ones that would think I was lumping them in to what I have to say.

You do realize that your precious threads would have no life if all the responses were "you are right" you would not have any thread at all. Your threads only take on life because members like me question what you are saying. Kind of what your shooting for right?

You know I have meet you before back in the ASPD days, I am good friends with Ztonk and he has been to your luncheons. You probably don't remember me and my former handle Datyman. This is a hooker board and RW rarely crosses over, but it does at socials and your luncheons. I don't think I have ever called you names or disrespected you in a RW way, I do disagree with you at times and I voice it, again with out the yang to your ying there is nothing to debate.

When I talk about this board I talk about the mainstream Austin board. I don't go to strip bars and I don't do all that other stuff I hobby here in the mainstream Indy provider section, witch I will point out that in co ed it is mostly dominated by that part of the hobby.

Whispers I am flattered you chose to respond to me in your own thread, I don't get it but that is another story. Anyways enough for now, my dumb ass phone is getting on my nerves.

IB
Personally I have enjoyed the conversations that I have had outside of this board with both IB and Whispers. Both are intelligent gentleman whom, to my knowledge treat women with respect.

IJS,

G
Just like a cat that plays with a dead mouse he grows board of it being there is no more life in it, is this how you feel about your Trees "hang I'm hight" thread LoL!

No. I just did not want to participate in a hijack of the thread. I think it's message is important and should not be diluted.

Ok I will play. Whispers, I will give you the point that I may have a closed mind to the way you see things, I would say it is more of the way I hobby. I don't think about this that much. It is a very small part of my life, I hobby because I like to enjoy ladies I would not normally have.

I enjoy the variety and in regards to you thinking that there are ladies that you could not normally have, well.... That's a self defeating statement that sets the tone for failure.

As to your scenario, first off I have very little game when it comes to ladies, way to shy (scared).

as are MANY of the guys that see ladies P4P... I tend to comment on that frequently in regards to the guys that come to the parties...

So if I was presented what you have mentioned I would not say to a lady that I just meet at a store that I would give her money for sex, not my style, and I am not a player. So no would be my answer. Even if the offer originated from her? hmmmmm

I think you tend to take things a little to personally. Not at all. Ask Z.... some time as we obviously have mutual friends....... he will assure you I simply get a kick out of all this shit at times... The only thing i ever took personally was the time I was outed..... and threats of outing. In those cases I tend to react in a very different manner and you would be right to think I took it personal...

Me asking to have a Mano a Mano honest conversation was to weed out the ones that would think I was lumping them in to what I have to say.

You do realize that your precious threads would have no life if all the responses were "you are right" you would not have any thread at all. I agree.... I have not told you to go away or tried to paint any personal image of you in any way. I present my opinions just as you present yours. I did feel that enough would come out to convince you of the truth. I guess it did not.

Do you accept the concept of credibility? You are buddies with Z....... If you asked him if this was true and he told you it was would you accept it or would you continue to question it?

I know. He's not around to ask...

But am I incorrect in assuming that if HE were saying... YUP... This happened that you would accept it? Or would his word be less than you would need.

Just a question. I doubt he is aware of any of it at the moment..... I know YOU are not one of them but there are many that find me credible.

Obviously enough so for Trees to have been concerned enough to talk about me destroying his reputation.

Your threads only take on life because members like me question what you are saying. Kind of what your shooting for right?

Always. I lively debate teaches a lot of people.....

You know I have meet you before back in the ASPD days, I am good friends with Ztonk and he has been to your luncheons. Z CoHosts the Luncheons and parties with me.... Ying to my Yang....... we have been buddies for a lot of years.....

You probably don't remember me and my former handle Datyman. This is a hooker board and RW rarely crosses over, but it does at socials and your luncheons.

I remember your handle.... I meet a lot of people and unless we have some small conversation off to the side my memory does elude me...

I don't think I have ever called you names or disrespected you in a RW way, I do disagree with you at times and I voice it, again with out the yang to your ying there is nothing to debate.

That's fairly accurate.

When I talk about this board I talk about the mainstream Austin board. I don't go to strip bars and I don't do all that other stuff I hobby here in the mainstream Indy provider section, witch I will point out that in co ed it is mostly dominated by that part of the hobby.

Often though because some are not as strong willed as I am and allow themselves to be run off...... For a while there others would say that the "Pack" tended to dominate CoEd... At least they were credited with having run off a lot of people,.... And those guys were SD's, SC guys and a couple of guys into Street Scene.....

You know.... In addition to the SC Luncheons I have put together cocktail meetings for SDs as a separate group..... You would be surprised at the crossover for some high profile guys.......

Whispers I am flattered you chose to respond to me in your own thread,

Oh. But this is YOUR thread.... I just quoted you and started it as it addresses material not relevant to the one you posted it in.

I don't get it but that is another story. Anyways enough for now, my dumb ass phone is getting on my nerves. Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Get a tablet. They are great! If you want to discuss it some time grab a drink or a bit with me
The difference between having a real world friendship with other hobbyist is one can trust them, I do trust those I have met and have had RW friendships with, the ones I don't trust or the ones that are just words floating on a screen. I have always said that one only needs to know a few good hobbyist to get around in wonderland, PA is not needed and is just an addition to the cable lineup. So Whispers I would be happy to have a drink with you sometime.

IB
My thoughts exactly. I meet guys that I enjoy talking to and forget their name with in an hour. I once asked a gal I was with to remember who I was talking with. I once thought of taking a small audio recorder with me to keep notes. I know a bunch of you will jump my ass but I like to get pictures of the ladies I meet. All with permission of course and with a wall back ground so as not to capture others in the back ground.