Strip club in Harrison enrages residents with sign

A Michigan strip club's latest call-out for applications has local residents angry.

Miceli's Corner, an adult entertainment spot in Harrison, located in Clare County, recently updated its street sign to say "Now hiring Class of 2016" with its phone number, encouraging young women from the graduating Class of 2016 to apply.

According to a report from WNEM 5 out of the Tri-Cities area (Saginaw/Bay City/Midland), many residents are asking Miceli's Corner to change the sign.

"Children fresh out of high school shouldn't be taking their clothes off for money," resident Lisa Dickerson told WNEM. "I think it's sickening."

Others have taken to Facebook to complain about the sign, asking for fellow residents to call Miceli's Corner and ask to remove the sign.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...sign/84909640/
Here's a picture of the sign in question -
Attached Images File Type: jpg now hiring class of 2016.jpg (35.0 KB, 194 views)
Strippers gotta start somewhere.
Sounds like a bunch of old biddies are jealous they can't make a couple hundred bucks a night with just a high school diploma.

Honestly why the fuck can't people just live and let live anymore.
In the words of the immortal Judge Smales:

"The world needs ditch diggers, too".
Wow. I grew up near Clare Michigan . . . It wasn't like this back when . . . wow.
Sounds like a bunch of old biddies are jealous they can't make a couple hundred bucks a night with just a high school diploma.

Honestly why the fuck can't people just live and let live anymore. Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow
The sign is just in bad taste. No different than a cigarette maker sending coupons to all the graduates. The grads are 18 and can do what they want, but crudely recruiting them because they're 18 (most) isn't good community relations.
  • GNG
  • 05-29-2016, 08:34 PM
Enrages? Really?

Nice clickbait. You should get a job in web-based media. Smh
Enrages? Really?

Nice clickbait. You should get a job in web-based media. Smh Originally Posted by GNG
Well, somebody should. You clearly didn't read the first article or you would have seen that I simply copy/pasted their headline -
The sign is just in bad taste. No different than a cigarette maker sending coupons to all the graduates. The grads are 18 and can do what they want, but crudely recruiting them because they're 18 (most) isn't good community relations. Originally Posted by papadee
I think the owner doesn't really what the community thinks.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She or he may want to because the business is regulated by the local govt. And if he or she doesn't want harassment from LE, community relations are important.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That should read "I think the owner doesn't really care what the community thinks"