Date-Check site problems

Is anyone else having problems with Date-Check this morning? Is the site temporarily down? I don't remember seeing anything about planned maintenance.
So, there is now a totally new website design and look for Date-Check. But, it does not seem to have saved any of the internal information, such as "we met OK's", favorites or much else. And it looks like you have to reenter most of your profile.

So, is this a legitimate redesign of the site that was unanounced or did someone hijack the site to get everyone's log on information?
Some TER members were also having the same problems as well but one representative posted some explanations...

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...&page=1#856101

Thanks for the update SF. Would have been nice to at least post a notice that they were going to have a major update ahead of time. Maybe even roll out a beta version to work out the kinks. And, to loose client references is really bad. I had references from ladies that have long since retired. Those are not recoverable.

I know a lot of ladies that use it for touring right now, that seems to be gone as well. I'll stay off it for a while and hope they get it straightened out soon.

Looks like their ineptness will drive business to P411, eccie and TER!
I can't login to the site either. I tried the "forgot password" link, and it says it sent me an email. I haven't gotten anything yet. I also went to the Contact Us page and gave them my username and id.

I had a lifetime membership, years worth of okay's, and now what? If I have to resubscribe, forget it. I've already paid. Fool me once...
Had a lifetime too. Lost my references, favorites, calendars, all of it; and it's telling me I need to choose a subscription plan.

Some sort of heads up would've been nice since we all know references are key to all parties involved.
I can't login to Date-Check now!
The aforementioned link about the TER post on what happened to Date-Check is gone. Then this new interesting TER thread came out...

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...&page=1#856182

WTF!