Your local favorite? Pick 1 only, who would it be.

Hobbyist........which provider locally (NOLA or Baton Rouge) would you recommend as the best to see in your opinion.

You can only pick one girl, so no list of favorites or close calls please.......who would that singular lady be?

Just want to see if most hobbyist locally have a principle agreed favorite but curious as well in individual responses.......
My local picks...Garden District- Dallas Rain / Uptown-Heidilynn / French Quarter-Jasmine Fox / New Orleans East-Elegantbelinda / Happy Labor Day Weekend
Gimme you id not mention your favorite?
Thanks ASH! I like how you manipulated your answer to include several ladies. You are a favorite of a few of the providers as well.
My local picks...Garden District- Dallas Rain / Uptown-Heidilynn / French Quarter-Jasmine Fox / New Orleans East-Elegantbelinda / Happy Labor Day Weekend Originally Posted by ashwednesday666
wooohoooo ASH BABE..THANKS SO MUCH--That was so sweet------ YOU ARE ONE OF MY fave HOBBY HUSBANDS!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Cum On, Gimme..... lead by example!! * Who is she?

Cum On, Ash.... give us the best of those four!!
I must say I am not surprised by the low turn out on this thread.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-04-2011, 07:13 AM
I must say I am not surprised by the low turn out on this thread. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Yeah... I have to agree with ya!!

I definitely* have a #1 Fave in NOLA... and another one in BR.
There is no doubt, my NOLA fave knows who she is!! My BR fave should too, but we don't get to see each other nearly often enough!!
Gimme you id not mention your favorite? Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
I haven't seen of the most current local ladies because I have been traveling between two different states (some days I'm only in nola one or two days a month,), but that's about to change due to the fact I'm about to move back more concretely now. I try to stay current on the ladies who get reviewed and or local since I'm away, so that when I get there occasionally I can make more informed decisions. The ladies I have seen in nola are retired or very under the radar.

I must say I am not surprised by the low turn out on this thread. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Well I got the idea from this thread from houston when they had one a while ago, and it sorta motivated by some of the reviews I have read from different gents here. We always here of a certain few who have garnered that ATF title or "the best" in reviews. So I was curious who was guys personal favorite to see her.

I thought of a few reasons guys might not respond:

1. They don't want to slight the service of other ladies they have seen maybe to just focus on one. (which might be one of the bigger reasons, but the ladies shouldn't take it as a negative)

2. They might think to some extent its "whiteknightish" to respond, when in actuality its just a showcase of ladies who seem to be known principally for top notch service, highy regarded by a consensus of a few local posters. Sometimes there are ladies who don't garner as much reviews or fanfare and they seem to do well with repeats, so I was curious myself.

3. I'm sure there are more hobbyist that see a variety of ladies, see ladies mostly once, or rarely repeat to make an informed answer in their opinion.

4. There might be a local lady with a little cult following rarely reviewed or talked about that makes for a good time we other wise wouldn't think about, I figured this was a good time to find out about the diamonds in the rough.

I all but expected to here a lot of ATF responses for Dallas, Amber(stol), nikki, elle or an elf, London, and KLN (although she's outta state she travels here regularly to some extent)......because I hear a lot about them backchannel that warrants the distinction. There are even a lot of ladies who tour here very regularly and do well and have a loyal following, so I as curious if there was hidden jewels there too. So I figured this thread might expose us all those and others who seem to have a knack for having being the best option for many.
The more you talk the more you look like the oregon ducks last night.
My favorite is the next lady I see.....
Good answer.
The more you talk the more you look like the oregon ducks last night. Originally Posted by ashwednesday666
I don't exactly get your response. Maybe I struck a cord you didn't like. If so my apologies. But what did you mean by it. You didn't have to respond to the thread if you didn't want to........and in a way your thread answer was exactly the opposite of what I asked. What is so negative in someone asking it?
Apology accepted.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey Gimme... to be clear, I don't think there is anything* wrong with your question!!* I would like to know some of the "real" answers, as well.... but I just don't think you're gonna get many open honest answers, in public!