NCNS: Lola Bunz

First off, let me say I'm not crying or looking for sympathy here. Just providing information for the board. I wasn't even going to post this until she made her bullshit excuse thread on here.

Made an appointment last week for Thursday at 1pm (via PM on this site) a couple days ahead of time. I saw someone else post a NCNS experience so I had my doubts then, but I was going to stick to my commitment and if she backed out then that's on her. I sent a PM Wednesday afternoon to confirm the appointment and she then sent a text saying yes we were still on. She asked if we could move it from 1pm to noon. My schedule was a little tight but it wasn't a big deal so I said sure. She said she'd text me later with her incall address. That night she sent me the address. I asked if I should text her when I arrived for the room number and she said yes. OK great. She said OK, see you at noon.

I arrive exactly at noon and text her that I'm there, no response. 10 mins later I text again, no response. 10 mins later, same thing. At 1230 I ask if she's going to show up, no response. At 1245 I throw in the towel and say thanks for wasting my time and money, looks like another NCNS for the board. She then immediately responds with "you never confirmed, I had to get out of the room, I just turned my phone on." Sound familiar? I said I confirmed last night, "see you at noon" is confirmation enough for me. She then said well they made me leave. I ask, so you couldn't call or text and let me know that? Just let me drive all the way there and sit? That's shitty. Then she said again her phone was off. I just left it at that and didn't bother responding back.

Completely inconsiderate and doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself apparently. Amazing timing turning her phone on too...

Anyways, again not looking for sympathy here, just providing info. On to the next!
. At 1245 I throw in the towel and say thanks for wasting my time and money, looks like another NCNS for the board. She then immediately responds with "you never confirmed, I had to get out of the room, I just turned my phone on." Sound familiar? .... She then said well they made me leave.....Then she said again her phone was off. Originally Posted by Footballfanatic
Yes, I've heard similar (not from her). I think it's part of the curriculum for Hooker 101.
It's only a appointment if she calls you back to confirm right before the appointment or she doesn't have anything better to do.
Footballfanatic it looks like you fumbled the ball somewhere around the 40 yard line.

ALWAYS confirm an appointment the day of, then again when you're en route.

Looks like my beautiful princess Lola Bunz isn't the one to blame on this one.
That sucks. The ladies might hate me for this but I wouldn't drive to a lady's place unless she confirmed that day.
Footballfanatic it looks like you fumbled the ball somewhere around the 40 yard line.

Looks like my beautiful princess Lola Bunz isn't the one to blame on this one. Originally Posted by coolaid
Duly noted, but to say I'm to blame is laughable. From now on I'll triple check to protect myself from the flakes. When you have an appointment with someone and you can't make it, don't want to make it, or whatever reason you don't keep the appointment, then you should let the other person know. Simple common courtesy.
Overall I'd have to agree with the OP on this but I will say that my habit even if I have confirmed the night before is to fire off a message first thing in the morning just to make sure nothing has changed. It's too bad this has to happen and it's because it's a situation where historically both clients and providers have flaked off. Not you two specifically just the field of hobbying in general. If people on both sides would act a little more responsibly then shit like this wouldn't happen. Specifically in this case if the provider didn't tell him the night before to check with her first thing in the morning then how was he to know that not doing so would automatically cancel his appointment. I've done the exact same thing that he did and even without sending a text in the morning I showed up at the scheduled time and the provider was there expecting me.

This isn't any different than making an appointment other places. When I schedule with a business once I make the appointment I see it as being in place unless otherwise notified by either party. And who is it the day before the appointment who calls me to make sure everything is still on? It's the one I'm handing my money over to. Seems to me that if I were running a business I'd be the one checking to make sure everything was still hunky dory and I sure wouldn't be turning my phone off during business hours unless I was seeing a client. But we only know what's being posted and we'll never know the real facts in the never ending saga of he said she said.
You are absolutely correct gearslut. It's on me for not checking again in the morning but as the customer I assumed (incorrectly in this case) that if there was a problem I would be notified. Not my fault the appointment wasn't kept and I was ignored with lame excuses, my fault for not taking the extra steps to keep that from happening. Won't happen again I assure you.

If I could post the PM's and texts you'd see it went down exactly as I said. Oh well, like I said on to the next one.
Obviously not all your fault but live and learn and then hobby some more.
Damn, that sucks. SMH I was interested in Lola too but this is not a good look for her.

Looks like my beautiful princess Lola Bunz isn't the one to blame on this one. Originally Posted by coolaid
OP:
"I asked if I should text her when I arrived for the room number and she said yes. OK great. She said OK, see you at noon.

I arrive exactly at noon and text her that I'm there, no response. 10 mins later I text again, no response. 10 mins later, same thing. At 1230 I ask if she's going to show up, no response. At 1245 I throw in the towel ...."

You might want to tell your "beautiful princess" about the professional way to handle appointments that she is not going to be able to make or your "beautiful princess" may start losing new business opportunities to replace those she would normally lose through attrition and lost interest ... then she would only have you to provide her an income.

She was "hedging" an appointment until she got a "better" appointment. Was that you?
She could've at least told the OP that they made her leave the room before he drove out there. And if her phone was "off" or had died, wouldn't she know to put it on the charger before she went to bed? Even if he did let her know that he was en route(like he should've done), she had her phone off. Laziness on her part not keeping her phone on or at least turning it on when she woke up.

Move on OP, much better out there for you.

You might want to tell your "beautiful princess" about the professional way to handle appointments that she is not going to be able to make or your "beautiful princess" may start losing new business opportunities to replace those she would normally lose through attrition and lost interest ... then she would only have you to provide her an income.

She was "hedging" an appointment until she got a "better" appointment. Was that you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Hey ll, are you really as stupid as you look? We're not talking about a dentist office or a commercial real estate agent here, we're talking about lola fucking bunz, the flakiest whore on the planet.

Even with a reputable provider I confirm the day of the appointment and once more before I actually start driving to the incall. This football guy didn't confirm anything, at all. He just dry ass drove to the incall expecting the undisputed NCNS queen to be waiting there for him right on time.

Ll, instead of spewing your stupidity here in coed, why don't you reply to me over in the alert section? I'm still waiting for you to try to explain the dumb shit you said a couple days ago.
.....we're talking about lola fucking bunz, the flakiest whore on the planet. Originally Posted by coolaid
I smell a "Top 9" List
Hey ll, are you really as stupid as you look? . Originally Posted by coolaid

Are you abusive to everyone, or just a select few? You need some anger management direction and maybe some personality adjustments ... May work on the women, but it doesn't work on me. Did I make derogatory, name-calling comments to you? Got it? Probably not! Now about your little "princess" ... she needs some lessons too.

"This football guy didn't confirm anything, at all. He just dry ass drove to the incall expecting the undisputed NCNS queen to be waiting there for him right on time." You really wrote that?

And you call me "stupid"?