Gotta Love Houston Forums.......Compared to.....

I'm gonna leave it right there and see where it goes......
I've looked in a few other cities forums & many seem REALLY dead. Good or bad...Houston is never boring.

~
Tebowdamn right...
It's true...I've looked at the forums for places where I used to live and weeks and sometimes a month will go by without any posts. It's a bit of a reality show in here at times but for those of us in the hobby it's great information.
Gotta admit, it was really quiet when you were away Wakeup, thus the prayers, ha.

~
It's like one big happy dysfunctional family here. I wouldn't have it any other way
Gotta admit, it was really quiet when you were away Wakeup, thus the prayers, ha.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Wasn't the prayers.....it was all Tebow.....say it....
No...it was my prayers.
Maybe it was prayers to Tebow?
Our bs doesn't even come close to the drama and orchestrated civil disobedience being perpetrated by the Austin crew in San Antonio.
We are big enough to troll ourselves...no additional cities needed.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
It wasn't THAT quiet...just DIFFERENT...

Another 45 days might have been amusing. I do miss the schnazzy banner though...I liked imagining it was WU's silhouette holding a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
Everyone loves me...

P.S.-It was quite interesting, all the talk about my banner. Let's just say, someone wanted to remind you all that I was still here, and leave it at that.
What banner?
Tebowdamn right... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wasn't the prayers.....it was all Tebow.....say it.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Maybe it was prayers to Tebow? Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling