Small businesses brace for Biden admin. keen on raising taxes

• oeb11
  • 01-20-2021, 07:09 PM
https://www.oann.com/small-businesse...raising-taxes/

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:12 PM PT – Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Many business owners may see significant tax increases under Joe Biden’s administration, which could be the final straw for those struggling to survive.
Policies designed to slow the spread of the coronavirus have crippled local stores by reducing traffic, canceling in-person services and making an already difficult situation worse.
“What’s drove this store over the last 79 years or 55 years of the North Park Little League is: A mom or a dad walking in and saying to me, ‘Greg, I need a red belt, pair of blue socks, and a pair of medium gray baseball pants,'” owner of AB Sporting Goods, Greg Schloss, said. “And I give it to them, they go on down the road and then the next one comes in.”
Stores continue fighting to keep their doors open, but the decision doesn’t always come easily. Schloss noted he is 61 years old and the store has run its course as it closes after 70 years of business.
“Any time you’re running a family business…regardless of what you’re selling,” Schloss said. “It’s a struggle to keep the doors open in good times.”
While small business owners recognize the money given in stimulus relief has to come from somewhere, they said raised taxes would only compound their struggle.
Republican lawmakers seem to agree.
During the Senate confirmation hearing for Biden’s treasury secretary nominee, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said raising taxes during a pandemic would cause damage to the businesses that fuel America.
“The incoming administration has also identified interest in raising taxes,” Grassley stated. “As I’ve already indicated to the nominee, I think it would be a big mistake to raise taxes on individuals and businesses as they struggle to an economic recovery in a pandemic.”
According to the ‘Tax Foundation,’ the proposed plan would eliminate over 500,000 full-time equivalent jobs.
If Congress moves forward with Biden’s tax proposal, not only will taxes go up, but Americans can expect brand new taxes in the future.

Fiden has raised the minimum wage - pricing out workers - destroying businesses - and making it impossible for workers to make a living as hours are cut.

More and more punitive taxes - placed on the 'capitalistic' businesses of America - to destroy them- their owners - and their employees

all to further the agenda of weaken America for marxism imposition.

DPST/CCPers are moving fast

Not only economic warfare against America - but terrorism from the very elected officials who just took office - to disrupt and terrorize America into subjugation by the Stalinist DPST/CCOP party. By their pet Brownshirts - antifa and OBLM terrorists - just as Germany in teh 1930's - are released to terrorize Conservatives by their 'masters' - the biden crime syndicate.

Just as has been done to seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, and other DPST shitholes - but if teh terrorist fiden regime think it will do this to middle america - It has another think coming!
18 million AR-15's - and people ready to use them to defend themselves against a criminal, terrorist regime!
Many pay zero so if double them it still be zero.
Oeb and Rip? Who would have thought that......
OANN

the dummy channel. Making right wing dummies, more stupid by the day.
The Dim's motto "spend and tax".
Oh, you didn't know it was there motto? They've been saying that all along.
Lets see FIRST DAY : At least 11,000 jobs lost Keystone xl / 15 hour min wage ( proven job killer) / more masks boom for ppe makers CHINA ( fed building even he didn't ) climate accord / that's just the start
Senility now enjoy the poverty to come is a understatement
Just Brilliant the galactic incompetence of the dark winter has started