Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Zip
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: N/a
Recommendation: No
It's been my experience that sometimes the girls will hang back in the bar area (which is sort of hidden between the restaurant and the club). If they aren't there, they're (whomever is there...) in dances. I often ask the person at the front who's working so I know what I'm getting myself into as soon as I go in.
Can you go there for lunch on a weekday and have a good view? Been curious about this place for a bit. I assume the club isn’t open at noon on a Tuesday haha
I'm not sure what time the girls get there -- but the restaurant is separate from the club. So, girls can come over there to talk to people (and, they will if they have nothing else going on). I'm just not sure what time they get in. They will tell you if you ask when you get there though.
Can you go there for lunch on a weekday and have a good view? Been curious about this place for a bit. I assume the club isn’t open at noon on a Tuesday haha Originally Posted by cowboyjoe1114

I believe they open at 11am. As far as the views there at that time I am not sure and to be honest after some of the reviews and my own experience I would not go there at noon on any day. I do like to go see some naked ladies but the Minx is the second to last place I would visit with Earls being the very last place.

Back in the day 2008 to about 2012 at the Minx I had so many good nights there and take out was almost always on the menu. Younger girls to mid 30's and most all of them were very attractive (I am very picky).