LURKERS.COM!

After years of listening to hooker board members complaining about bullying, gang warfare, buffoonery, and sophomoric humor, I came up with a brilliant idea. LURKERS.COM!!!!!! A site dedicated to safe and comfortable lurking. Just think of it, no posts, Ads, pics, intel, nothing to piss you off and ruin your day. Just pure, good ole fashion lurking. From your home, office, car or outhouse, you can lurk with fellow lurkers. I think Im going to charge a small fee of $50 per year. This entitles you to lurk in any forum and as a bonus, you can choose what ever color square you desire. This will be a totally lurker centric site. I think Im on to something big here.
  • BSer
  • 04-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Will I need a landline to access said site?

Lurkers are the welfare system of hobby boards. Add nothing contribute nothing take everything. They add as much value to the community as pimps do to the human race.
Will I need a landline to access said site?

Lurkers are the welfare system of hobby boards. Add nothing contribute nothing take everything. They add as much value to the community as pimps do to the human race. Originally Posted by BSer
See, this is the type of bullshit lurkers have to put up with. Not to worry, LURKERS.COM will be coming soon.
  • BSer
  • 04-23-2014, 11:39 AM
If this site has nothing posted what will the Lurkers lurk?

But I guess the point is so there is nothing to piss the cry babies off
I'm sure some lurkers will complain that there's nothing to complain about, they will be issued a buffalo chip shipped via fed ex.
Are there any openings for mods?
Are there any openings for mods? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
You read my mind! Accepting applications now. Prior janitorial experience a huge plus.
Application below

DynamiteKid
(Current)
Serve as intern for the Pittsburgh moderator at the USA Sex Guide site
Keep drama levels low by only focusing on information that was relevant pre-1999

(2012)
Fired as moderator of TOSluts

You read my mind! Accepting applications now. Prior janitorial experience a huge plus. Originally Posted by bambino
I nominate Bones for mod at lurkers.com

DK, why did you get fired from TOSluts? Did you post a real review?
I will not hire mods that think they're mind readers or think Kumquat is a derogatory term.
Something like that. I told them I was embarrassed that a review for Kyoto talked about a "blonde, blue-eyed bombshell"

DK, why did you get fired from TOSluts? Did you post a real review? Originally Posted by amishgangster
Lurkers, send me a PM for advanced registration package. DO NOT post it here. Keep your LURKER status safe.
  • BSer
  • 04-23-2014, 02:19 PM
So this lurker site will just be a bunch of kumquats staring at a blank screen. Sounds like heaven for these morons
  • Devo
  • 04-23-2014, 02:35 PM
I won't pay, my good name and reputation are enough to let me join, and remain a member.
I won't pay, my good name and reputation are enough to let me join, and remain a member. Originally Posted by Devo
You're not a lurker, although several people on Indys wish you were. What color square do you want? You can be a mod.