Black socks and sandals

Another summer approaches and I see the black socks and sandals thing hasn't gone away yet...at least Chesty and Pistolero will feel hip and trendy for another year.

Hats sideways, bell bottoms, now this. At least it provides me with some additional entertainment while I'm out and about.
I bet you look spiffy in your size 54 overalls.
Crocs, skinny jeans, flat bill baseball caps, and socks with sandles are male bitch control.
Lets just make it simple... DONT WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!! I hate to break the news, its not hip and it doesnt make you look cool.

On second thought, dont wear sandals either. The last thing I want to see when Im out is a bunch of gnarly feet that would be better covered up with shoes...lol.
How about Wrangler jeans, boots jeans tucked in, polo shirt. My silver buckle polished. Or polo shirt, jeans, no socks, bison loafers.....
Or if you are below the Mason/Dixon Line, white man uniform, dark blue blazer, blue button down dress shirt, brown trousers cuffed, loafers..........
Yinzer summer uniform, wife beater tee shirt, stained shorts, beer belly hanging over belt, and tennies.......
Fuckin' old hippies wear sandals AG - NOT old jarheads!
P.S. You just moved to the top of the list (shitlist)
Shannah and i were in Erie the 19th. A dude read my post here, bought these and showed up in them! He said "not only am i going to keep my socks on in bed but I'm one upping it by wearing sandle socks."

You rock dude!